Posted by NoCoast 
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

Evo Corse Wheels and hydraulic jacks
March 04, 2015 03:14PM

I think this is the most exciting product we have found yet. Evo Corse Fondmetal is a rally wheel and alloy metal manufacturer based in Northern Italy.

One of the coolest products we offer from San Remo Corse is their onboard hydraulic jacks. There are two levels, the big difference between them being aluminum vs. technopolymer base and speed (7 pumps to full height vs. 10 pumps). We had them at 100AW and every driver who saw it in operation wanted to buy one. ACP said, "get out of here before I have to go find my wallet. Damn it, now I want one." smiling smiley
http://rally.build/category/products/rally-preparation/hydraulic-jacks/

Wheels:
http://rally.build/category/products/wheels/
For Subaru we offer a 15x7 et 53 gravel wheel in the San Remo Corse. These wheels are designed for brake clearance and superior bead holding. Steel inserts are standard and the valve stems are more protected than many other wheels on the market. Offered in white, gold, matte black or anthracite at introductory price of $220 per wheel plus shipping. Other colors can be available for additional fees. We are also gauging interest in a run of 15X6.5 wheels in Subaru fitment and BMW fitments for future production. Email me at grant@rally.build if you are interested.

For snow and ice we offer the 16x5.5 Neve wheel at intro price of $240 per wheel.

For tarmac rallying we offer the 17X7.5 San Remo Corse at $280 per wheel.

Grant Hughes
Please Login or Register to post a reply
urr
Andrew Sutherland
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Subaru, EVO, Honda, Husky

urr
Re: Evo Corse Wheels and hydraulic jacks
March 05, 2015 03:55PM
Grant - Do you have access to other Evo Corse wheels?
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

March 05, 2015 05:00PM
We do Andrew. Just shoot me an email with what you are looking for and I can get you a quote. We are mostly focused on their rally products but we are going to start doing more road racing and might expand into those in the future, especially if there is any demand.

Grant Hughes
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

March 24, 2015 04:34PM
Got the San Remo Corse tarmac rally wheel on my daily driver Golf TDI over the weekend. Pretty sweet wheels and happy with them so far!

Grant Hughes
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_20150323_171122.jpg (38.3 KB)
IMG_20150323_171122.jpg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login