Posted by Scott Manley 
derek
Derek Bottles
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Past: 323, RX2, GTI. Next up M3 ?

Re: Not to pick on Charles but.....
December 28, 2006 06:38PM
Nemesis, I am entitled to my opinion. Charles has given some money to the sport and that is apreaciated but I still do not like him personally - he just rubs me wrong. No big deal I hardly like everyone I deal with or expect to. I know a lot of people do not like me and I am ok with that too. I would also like to add that Charles has been getting better with age and in a few more years who knows.

By the way the last numeber of the IP address is .94 and my name is Derek Bottles, who are you?

Like Ben, I have re-read my post from before and I think I was a little harsh and I could have said it better, so I apoligize for some of it, mainly the part about safe drives as I have no idea if it is or is not a good place to shop, if someone has the balls to go out and start a business then I really do hope they succeed, even when they are not my pals.

In the long run reality always wins.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Jay
Jay Woodward
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
'90 Mazdog Frankenprotege

Jay
Re: Not to pick on Charles but.....
December 29, 2006 12:33PM
Hey, in the spirit of all these apologies, maybe "nemesis" will apologize for being a puss with the fake ID and posting to stir shit up with no intent to contribute. Meanwhile, in the spirit of contributing, cheerleading for either of 2 sanctioning bodies is in my opinion silly. These things change. SCCA was fine by me and everyone else in rally, for a while, at first. Then they weren't. Worth remembering.

Jay Woodward
Snohomish, WA
'90 Mazdog Frankenprotege
Chronologically, 46...
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login