heymagic
Banned
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

Re: Wild West 2012
March 01, 2012 09:48PM
12xalt
I'd have to ask my friend Seana if she'd be interested in volunteering and if she is then I am. Though really I think we were hoping to make it to either north nevada this year or somewhere else (not sure yet). We've been trying to hit up one "new to us" event every year.

Well I wouldn't worry a bunch. Odds are 99.9999999999% against the event ever happening. Go help Pete and Michel
Please Login or Register to post a reply
phlat65
Sean Medcroft
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Building a Merkur

March 01, 2012 11:09PM
Yes on North Nevada Merrilee, we are trying to make that event this year. We have family in Reno.
12xalt
"oh! you're the one!"
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
1974 Dodge Colt, under construction

March 02, 2012 05:28PM
heymagic
12xalt
I'd have to ask my friend Seana if she'd be interested in volunteering and if she is then I am. Though really I think we were hoping to make it to either north nevada this year or somewhere else (not sure yet). We've been trying to hit up one "new to us" event every year.

Well I wouldn't worry a bunch. Odds are 99.9999999999% against the event ever happening. Go help Pete and Michel

It was my way of trying to be nice and say yes while really meaning no.
12xalt
"oh! you're the one!"
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
1974 Dodge Colt, under construction

March 02, 2012 05:33PM
phlat65
Yes on North Nevada Merrilee, we are trying to make that event this year. We have family in Reno.

Right now it's still such a big IF. Thing is, each time you go somewhere new it means driving more and more miles and probably taking more time off work, etc.

After having worked only in OR and WA for my entire life, in the last couple of years I've made it Idaho, Big White and Mendocino. I'm branching out! The problem with places like Idaho and Mendocino (and North Nevada I'm sure) is the heat. Sure, it made it cheaper because we could camp, which is always good, but Big White was great because mother nature didn't try to kill me (and because with the super cheap accomodations it didn't cost much more than camping).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login