Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

Merkur pricing

Posted by Thomas Kimsey 
DutchessDon
Elite Moderator

Re: Merkur pricing
May 15, 2014 11:24AM
Okay. I DO NOT own this car. I do not know the owner of this red car. Condition unknown.

I have driven by it several times. That's it!

The car is located on Ceder Hill Road in the Town of Wappinger, Dutchess County, NY. Street number unknown for sure, Google Earth says 204 Cedar Hill and if you do a street level zoom in you can see the car in the saved photo. Car is now front facing the road and so has been moved since the Google photo was taken.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2014 11:25AM by DutchessDon.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
parlorman
Elite Moderator

June 12, 2014 05:19PM
I have a 1986 Merkur xr4Ti that I need to find a home for. Automatic with Rapido intercooler and Borla dual exhaust on it.

Ca may be too far you to go since you live in St. Louis
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

June 12, 2014 05:43PM
"duchess Don" and "parloman"
Please read this---it's sticed at the top of the page:

RALLY ANARCHY RULES - READ THIS FIRST (that means you, newb)
Posted by Administrator
Forum List Topic List Start a New Topic
Administrator
Pasta-Based Diety
Super Moderator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It really is better when people don't play pretend games and don't say who they are and where they are..It saves a lot of stupid tweet type "where are you?"
"out west'
"where?"
"In California"
"Where? Its a long state"
"Northern CA"

blah blah..

Administrator [ PM ]
RALLY ANARCHY RULES - READ THIS FIRST (that means you, newb)
August 13, 2010 07:30PM Admin
WELCOME TO RALLY ANARCHY!

This site has been created with the goal of creating a proper rally BBS for the North American scene, for the people who love the sport and hobby. It's based on the idea of Sailing Anarchy, check it out if you want a sample.

And by proper, I mean highly improper. Most things that will get censored on other Forums is fair game here. Proceed at your own risk. Note that the webmaster is not responsible for the views or opinions posted on this Forum, in a very real and legally binding sense.

That's not to say there aren't any rules here. On the contrary, one sure fire way to get booted is to act consistently stupid or take personal attacks too far. Another is to whine or bullshit incessantly without contributing either knowledge or humour to the discussion. Any malicious quoting out of context to seriously deceive (rather than just poke some fun and obviously josh around) is grounds for ass kicking. Ditto on posts complaining about spelling or grammatical errors. If you are convicted by a jury of your peers, you may be sent to the Sin Bin for detention.

Here's an example of rules you won't see here:

"I figure that hosting a forum is a lot like inviting a diverse group of adults to your living room for a discussion that can edify anyone who cares to listen and respectfully participate. Were it my living room and a handful of guests insisted on ignoring common sense rules of decorum by interrupting discussions with personal attacks, derailing trains of thought to further some unrelated agenda, consistently abused their participation privilege by carrying on one's business on the premises or uttered anything that might make a libel attorney salivate then I'd certainly never invite them back."

That's fine and dandy, but we need a place to talk openly, especially if it's in a yakking-around-the-garage after dropping-in-an-engine kind of friendly banter. Think of Rally Anarchy as the local clubhouse you probably have never had. Swearing is OK, but don't go overboard.

One of the things you won't find here is 834,234 different forums for every different country, region, state, province, city, neighborhood, gender, shoe size, sexual preference or hair colour. If you've got something to say, why don't you say it to the whole class, hmmmm?

Required Information

We hate cutesy account names like "FastDriver" or "WRCbound" or "PlumSmuggler" or whatever, but people get attached to their favourite account names. However we want to know who you actually are, so you must have the following information in your Member Profile:

Full (Real) Name
City and State/Province
Car(s) you rally (we don't give a rat's ass about your street/track cars)
Year of birth

That way we know if you're some crusty retired old guy, or a clueless kid having wet car dreams, and can make fun of you accordingly.
To edit your profile, sign in and click on "My Control Center" or just click here:

----->Go to Control Center

Want to put an exciting action shot of you driving (or co-driving) into the upper left hand corner of every page?
Just email your reasonably-sized JPG to cornerpic@rallyanarchy.com

Got suggestions on edits/additions to this page?
Click on the PM link at the top of the post to send me a private message or send an email to webmaster@rallyanarchy.com

Rally On!

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Thomas Kimsey
Thomas Kimsey
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
1988 XRatty

June 12, 2014 10:15PM
parlorman
I have a 1986 Merkur xr4Ti that I need to find a home for. Automatic with Rapido intercooler and Borla dual exhaust on it.

Ca may be too far you to go since you live in St. Louis

Already bought a car a few months ago. Who lives in St. Louis?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login