Road car advice?

Posted by Houdini91 
Vorpal_Rally
Stinkfinger Lipschitz
Professional Moderator

Re: Road car advice?
November 05, 2012 06:13PM
fiasco
No, it's time to save some money...and if the new Taurus defecates upon the mattress (pops the back side head gasket or lunches the transmission), look again at the advice in the thread.

Anything BMW and ESPECIALLY anything newer than E36 should be met with a stern application of this:

Just remember the car being worked on in the image is a Vulva 240something. grinning smiley

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
William Ralph Inge

TANSTAAFL
Please Login or Register to post a reply
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

November 05, 2012 06:25PM
Vorpal_Rally
fiasco
No, it's time to save some money...and if the new Taurus defecates upon the mattress (pops the back side head gasket or lunches the transmission), look again at the advice in the thread.

Anything BMW and ESPECIALLY anything newer than E36 should be met with a stern application of this:

Just remember the car being worked on in the image is a Vulva 240something. grinning smiley

You see, Kevvie was trying to install an anti-submarine belt to the front suspension, you can see the rage it incited in John. grinning smiley

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

November 05, 2012 08:55PM
Vorpal_Rally
fiasco

Yeah but the caption is "First you gotta get his attention"
From a joke my Grandpa used to tell from the depression in Arkansas.
Joe Doakes was bust and had to sell his best mule, really his onli-est mule but that mule was the best in the county, plow up a storm it would, so Joe got his asking price, enough to get to California...and the good life.

He told the guy down the road he'll work all day, but you have to ask him real nice like. And say purdy-please.

Next day Homer is out in front of the house as Joe is packing the old truck and he's pissed. He's stomping his foot and saying his sold a dud mule, it won't do a gawddam thing..
Doakes asks "well didya ask him nice?'
Yep!
Didya say purdy-please?
Yep and I was embarrassed doing it....
"Show me whatcher did..."

Well I ambled over and lifted his ear and whisper all sweet-um "Please Mr Mule can we git to plowin? " like this....

Doakes says "OH I see the problem, and grabs a 2x4 and wails the mule upside the haid hard as he can...."

Homer is shocked and blurts out "But din't ya say you gotta ask him nicely?"

Yep. But first you gotta get his attention.

Click below
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login