Rally Car:
E30 325E "practice girl"

Re: How to un jam a Hi-Point CF .380?
March 17, 2013 12:30PM
heymagic
TylerEstes
heymagic
Dazed_Driver
Hey now, I have two guns, I believe that's gangsta gangsta. Just can't figure out how to shoot them sideways accurately...

Neither can the gangstas....so you're ok.

Too late. I'm already gangster.

You should get that tattood on the small of your back for when you're wearing that short t shirt riding on the back of a Harley...tongue sticking out smiley

PS...I'm glad you're back posting and your spirits seem good!

I should get it on my forehead so I can have a sure thing if I ever need to go job searching again.

And yup, I've been okay. Go to dialysis once or twice a week and that does a lot of good. Just bought an E30 Friday night. It hates me but I like it. It broke down less than 5 minutes after I bought it. Two mechanics said it needed a battery and/or alternator. I can deal with that.

Also, being a car from both CL and 1985, I'm probably going to be pretty disappoint with my bill after I get it looked over by a mechanic. But it seems pretty solid.

Why do you even need brakes? Are you some sort of pansy or something?
Please Login or Register to post a reply
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Re: How to un jam a Hi-Point CF .380?
March 17, 2013 01:37PM
TylerEstes
heymagic
TylerEstes
heymagic
Dazed_Driver
Hey now, I have two guns, I believe that's gangsta gangsta. Just can't figure out how to shoot them sideways accurately...

Neither can the gangstas....so you're ok.

Too late. I'm already gangster.

You should get that tattood on the small of your back for when you're wearing that short t shirt riding on the back of a Harley...tongue sticking out smiley

PS...I'm glad you're back posting and your spirits seem good!

I should get it on my forehead so I can have a sure thing if I ever need to go job searching again.

And yup, I've been okay. Go to dialysis once or twice a week and that does a lot of good. Just bought an E30 Friday night. It hates me but I like it. It broke down less than 5 minutes after I bought it. Two mechanics said it needed a battery and/or alternator. I can deal with that.

Also, being a car from both CL and 1985, I'm probably going to be pretty disappoint with my bill after I get it looked over by a mechanic. But it seems pretty solid.

Check the brush pack/regulator.. 2 screws.
BECK/ARNLEY Part # 1770681 More Info One of our most popular parts
[Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the US Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide.] [Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the Canadian Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide.] New Alt Regulator O.E. TYPE w/INTERNAL REG - INCL ALT BRUSHES [Wholesaler Closeout -- 30 Day Warranty]

$6.51
ÃœRO PARTS Part # 12321711399 More Info One of our most popular parts
[Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the US Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide.] [Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the Canadian Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide.] Internal late style

$8.68

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login