Advanced

Deficit Shrinking At Fastest Rate Since WWII

Posted by Nubby 
Iowa999
no-one of consequence
Senior Moderator

Re: Deficit Shrinking At Fastest Rate Since WWII
March 01, 2013 09:05PM
Budget resolutions have no actual force of law and are 99% irrelevant. All actual spending is set by appropriations bills.

Shiny object, dude.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Creech
Scott Creech
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Audi 90 Quattro (WIP)

March 01, 2013 10:13PM
Iowa999
Budget resolutions have no actual force of law and are 99% irrelevant. All actual spending is set by appropriations bills.

Shiny object, dude.

And there's ANOTHER thing that our "Majestic Leadership" has Bastardized. US Constitution has those "wordie thingies" speaking of Budgets and Spending, but says nothing of stealing the taxdollaz of the people outside of that, or deficits, or a debt so large that the number was not even invented when that piece of parchment was first inked-upon.

Did I happen to mention I HATE Politicians?

Now, we're back full-circle to my response to the Original Post - how can one possibly KNOW that the "budget deficit is shrinking" if one has no "budget" to work from?

Ponzitishunz: We Hates Them.

Parfois, on fait pas semblant!

I am:
I know:
I am from:

Nobody.
Nothing.
Nowhere.
Iowa999
no-one of consequence
Senior Moderator

March 02, 2013 12:39PM
While I hate politicians as much as the next (informed) person, and happen to be horrified at the incredible erosion of both civil rights and transparency since 9/11, the yearly federal deficit is a knowable value. Whether any of us have access to said value is a different issue, but it is knowable. Maybe ask Turbo Tax Timmeh what it has been for the previous four years.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login