Posted by Morison 
Morison
Banned
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
(ex)86 RX-7(built), (ex)2.5RS (bought)

A good place for a shit
October 17, 2013 09:45PM
Well, the FSM decreeith we doth not speek of the sheet in the other thread.
Ergo:
john vanlandingham
That asshole is a pain in the ass, just like you Morison, he comes and shits , I shit right back.
Which is the mature thing to do, of course. [borat]...NOT.[/borat]

john vanlandingham
You know that cunt sent me a big ranting raving PM about how I'm a giant asshole because I use the spelling I was told to "Canajian" rather than "canadian.
Yes, we all know because you hold it against him and bring it up ad nauseum. While I wouldn't have taken offense to you slaughtering the name of our country for your own amusement (and no, it wasn't, and isn't, 'highly hilarious') that's only because you regularly show a lack of respect for placenames and butcher them all.

john vanlandingham
Morison, try and be honest for once...
Funny that the PM from Bryan to you was about defamation and you continue to do stuff like this that is so blatantly defamatory. But, whatever. I couldn't be bothered or offended by your actions or accusations any more. They just don't matter.

john vanlandingham
He seems like an idiot. but you tell me.
OK, I'll tell you.
Bryan's a really nice guy who researches whatever he does thoroughly, is willing to give time to help other, newer, teams and is always thinking of the sport in a much bigger picture than just what's in his figurative backyard. He's good at keeping smoke in the wires and had made several cool electronic items for me - pretty much custom jobs - and has been more than reasonable about them.
As an active competitor, he's honest, fun to hang around with, always willing to help and has a great, if quiet, sense of humour. It's always a pleasure having him on the road behind us. :-)

john vanlandingham
So scold your buddy bud.
I actually chuckled a bit before I groaned at Bryan's post. (knowing it would flow downhill as it always does.)

But I think Bryan does need an attitude adjustment, and one I'm going to work on myself.

Bryan:

First Rally: 2001
Driver (7), Co-Driver (44)
Drivers (16)
Clerk (10), Official (7), Volunteer (4)
Cars Built (1), Engines Built (0) Cages Built (0)
Last Updated, January 4, 2015

john vanlandingham
Blame is for idiots. losers.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
hoche
Michel Hoche-Mong
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Golf, Golf, RX-3

Re: A good place for a shit
October 18, 2013 12:26PM
Well, I think this counts as poking the bear, Keith.

Bryan ain't all pure himself. I'm still pretty irritated that he asked for a bunch of information about Peltor adaptors on the other board and took what was freely given, but then refused to share anything he found out.

Self-righteous douche canoe
Morison
Banned
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
(ex)86 RX-7(built), (ex)2.5RS (bought)

Re: A good place for a shit
October 18, 2013 01:25PM
That sounds atypical for Bryan, but we each get to form our own opinions about others...

And, if the bear has already been poked, does poking it again really count? (To back out of a metaphor, is continuing a conversation that maybe shoulda been left alone the same as starting a new one?)

First Rally: 2001
Driver (7), Co-Driver (44)
Drivers (16)
Clerk (10), Official (7), Volunteer (4)
Cars Built (1), Engines Built (0) Cages Built (0)
Last Updated, January 4, 2015

john vanlandingham
Blame is for idiots. losers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login