Construction Zone
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

Anybody own a BSR BF1-R7 aka Stilo Trophy?

Posted by wvonkessler 
wvonkessler
Wilson von Kessler
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Colts are in Finland; now '87 325i, '89 325i

Anybody own a BSR BF1-R7 aka Stilo Trophy?
December 17, 2014 05:15PM
And have you tried to fit a peltor comm package from a g7/g78? Want to know whether the helmet comes with earcups like the peltor has. What have you done com wise? We're invested in peltor intercoms and headsets for non peltor helmets, as well as the g78s and don't want to chuck the investment. Any input would be great.

Thanks,

Wilson

"Talk about drugs. Driving a car like that, going that fast, it’s like all the drugs at once." - Tommy Byrne

"Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?" - The Brain
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Robert Culbertson
Out of this dumpster fire
Ultra Moderator

Re: Anybody own a BSR BF1-R7 aka Stilo Trophy?
December 17, 2014 07:57PM
I have one. It comes with ear cups but they are not the best, but they do work well. I haven't compared them to Peltor ones, and so I can't comment on the differences.

I currently have a Peltor universal open face helmet intercom installed. The peltor kit installs nicely, and there is enough room for the mic. I would highly recommend the closed face one, since that will fit much better on the integrated boom.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login