Buy, Sell & Trade
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

FS: (CA): 2013 Subaru WRX Low Miles MUST SELL!

Posted by chadls 
chadls
Mega Moderator

FS: (CA): 2013 Subaru WRX Low Miles MUST SELL!
November 16, 2015 08:37PM
Read Carefully!

It has come time where I have to sell my pride and joy. I am the second owner of this vehicle. I purchased it from Redwood City Subaru about 2 1/2 years ago with 18,000 miles. Currently the car is my daily driver, it has 68,000 miles on the chassis and has a freshly built new short block with only 3,000 miles on it. The whole rebuild was professionally done by Roseville Subaru with all the paper work. The car functions and runs beautifully with the full turbo-back exhaust, this car sounds AMAZING! All the miles on the car are mainly freeway driving because I used to live in LA and had to drive back to the bay area about once a month. Changed the oil every 4,000 miles and always rotated/balanced tires. Just had an alignment done about 1 month ago. The car has a very clean title with no accidents. All in all the car was maintained exactly how it should be.

I am looking to get around $24,000 for the car. Or best offer, shoot me anything. With all the modifications it is well worth the money. I've put around $4000+ just in mods. I'm located in Roseville, CA and my phone number is 727-735-5495 text or call

Modification List:

- Brand New Clutch and Flywheel installed
- Full 3 inch turbo back exhaust
- Invidia catless downpipe
- Straight midpipe no resonator
- Nameless Performance axleback exhaust (5inch muffler with 3.5inch tips)
- Cobb Ram Air intake
- Cobb Accessport Tuner
- Tial 38mm external wastegate with dump tube
- Cobb 3-port boost controll solenoid
- NGK Spark Plugs (installed at 70,000miles)
- Red Hella Horns
- Grimmspeed mounting bracket
- DBA 4000 Series Slotted rotors (front pair)
- Stoptech stainless steel front brake lines
- Hawk HP+ front brake pads
- Cobb adjustable short throw shifter
- Cobb shifter bushings
- Whiteline Performance 24mm Front Swaybar (not on car but can include if you want)
- Whiteline Performance 22mm Rear Swaybar
- Kartboy Front & Rear endlinks
- Cobb red and black shift knob
- Muteki Red open end lug nuts
- Rally Armor Mud Flaps
- Micheline Pilot Supersport Tires (BRAND NEW, and the best high performance tire out there)
- Professionally dyno tuned at GST Motorsports in Hayward, CA. I still have the dyno sheet too.
- Have all maintenance records too

Craigslist Ad: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5288112367.html
Please Login or Register to post a reply
MConte05
Matthew Conte
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
1991 Subaru Legacy Turbozzzzzz

Re: FS: (CA): 2013 Subaru WRX Low Miles MUST SELL!
November 17, 2015 08:50AM
Didn't know that a two year old car with 68,000 miles was considered "low mileage" now, and like new meant a new engine recently put in.

Though uhhh... good luck with sale?
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

November 17, 2015 09:09AM
READ CAREFULLY!!!

RALLY ANARCHY RULES - READ THIS FIRST (that means you, newb)
Administrator [ PM ]
RALLY ANARCHY RULES - READ THIS FIRST (that means you, newb)
August 13, 2010 07:30PM Admin
WELCOME TO RALLY ANARCHY!

This site has been created with the goal of creating a proper rally BBS for the North American scene, for the people who love the sport and hobby. It's based on the idea of Sailing Anarchy, check it out if you want a sample.

And by proper, I mean highly improper. Most things that will get censored on other Forums is fair game here. Proceed at your own risk. Note that the webmaster is not responsible for the views or opinions posted on this Forum, in a very real and legally binding sense.

That's not to say there aren't any rules here. On the contrary, one sure fire way to get booted is to act consistently stupid or take personal attacks too far. Another is to whine or bullshit incessantly without contributing either knowledge or humour to the discussion. Any malicious quoting out of context to seriously deceive (rather than just poke some fun and obviously josh around) is grounds for ass kicking. Ditto on posts complaining about spelling or grammatical errors. If you are convicted by a jury of your peers, you may be sent to the Sin Bin for detention. And of course, posting anything illegal is grounds for immediate removal and ban-hammering.

Here's an example of rules you won't see here:

"I figure that hosting a forum is a lot like inviting a diverse group of adults to your living room for a discussion that can edify anyone who cares to listen and respectfully participate. Were it my living room and a handful of guests insisted on ignoring common sense rules of decorum by interrupting discussions with personal attacks, derailing trains of thought to further some unrelated agenda, consistently abused their participation privilege by carrying on one's business on the premises or uttered anything that might make a libel attorney salivate then I'd certainly never invite them back."

That's fine and dandy, but we need a place to talk openly, especially if it's in a yakking-around-the-garage after dropping-in-an-engine kind of friendly banter. Think of Rally Anarchy as the local clubhouse you probably have never had. Swearing is OK, but don't go overboard.

One of the things you won't find here is 834,234 different forums for every different country, region, state, province, city, neighborhood, gender, shoe size, sexual preference or hair colour. If you've got something to say, why don't you say it to the whole class, hmmmm?

Required Information

We hate cutesy account names like "FastDriver" or "WRCbound" or "PlumSmuggler" or whatever, but people get attached to their favourite account names. However we want to know who you actually are, so you the following information is required in your Member Profile:

Full Real Name - this is absolutely required at all times
City and State/Province
Car(s) you rally (we don't give a rat's ass about your street/track cars)
Year of birth

The price of having a forum to say whatever you want* is that you have to stand by what you say. You don't get to be a brave internet hero, while hiding behind your keyboard.

That way we know if you're some crusty retired old guy, or a clueless kid having wet car-dreams, and can make fun of you accordingly. To edit your profile, sign in and click here:Go to the Control Center

Business Advertising

If you are representing a rally-specific business you can flog your products and services in the Buy & Sell but you can only start one new topic per 7 days. That's 7 days since your last new topic. I repeat, it must be a rally specific business. And if it gets out of control, business solicitation may be banned entirely. So don't spam, or you may find your posts deleted and your account banned without warning.

Misc Things

Want to put an exciting action shot of you driving (or co-driving) into the upper left hand corner of every page? Just email your reasonably-sized JPG to cornerpic@rallyanarchy.com

Got suggestions on edits/additions to this page? Click on the PM link at the top of this post to send me a private message or send an email to webmaster@rallyanarchy.com

Rally On!

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 02:49PM by Administrator.

So, whatever your name is, making your first and only post here selling some thrashed on blown up and patched high miles street car that you've pounded to death at places like Hollister ORV park is pretty bad form, knowhatImean,Vern?

You just spammin?

What I'm curious is why a Junior College student working a part time job would somehow think he could or should own a new car? And then go blow the engine.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Don't Laugh, the Justy is Fun!

November 20, 2015 10:51AM
But it has RED HELLA HORNS dude....
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

November 20, 2015 12:33PM
Mad Matt F
But it has RED HELLA HORNS dude....

Last--and only---activity 4 days ago..canaille

How goes it there in France after you know, all the madness in Paris?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Don't Laugh, the Justy is Fun!

November 20, 2015 03:22PM
john vanlandingham

How goes it there in France after you know, all the madness in Paris?

No friggin doubt... We're actually in Suisse, (Lausanne), but spend a fair bit of time in France (friends outside of Besancon), and colleague in Paris.

Beyond the what the H-E double hockey stick is going on in the world... the borders have certainly seemed to tighten up here. We just came back from Italy, and were actually stopped at the border, in that I mean they asked "Documents SVP", quick check and we were off, but that's a first since we've been here.

Mali is next, but not sure if that hit N.A. news... 170 hostages.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login