Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

Honda Fit Bspec Rally Cars For Sale!

Posted by darrenseltzer 
darrenseltzer
Junior Moderator

Honda Fit Bspec Rally Cars For Sale!
October 20, 2016 06:15PM
Two Honda Fit Bspec cars, setup for Road Racing are for sale, $11k each, OBO. These cars have been prepared by Dynasty Racing in Orlando, FL. Top notch builds, always have run up front in the SCCA Bspec. These cars have not partcipated in Bspec Rally program, but have all the right parts. Lots of spares available as well. Call, text, or email for questions! DarrenSeltzer@gmail.com, 775-303-5985 cell.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_8257.JPG (36.8 KB)
IMG_8257.JPG
open | download - IMG_20160108_114622.jpg (37.8 KB)
IMG_20160108_114622.jpg
urr
Andrew Sutherland
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Subaru, EVO, Honda, Husky

urr
Re: Honda Fit Bspec Rally Cars For Sale!
October 21, 2016 12:28PM
cage specs and pictures?
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

October 21, 2016 12:34PM
darrenseltzer
Two Honda Fit Bspec cars, setup for Road Racing are for sale, $11k each, OBO. These cars have been prepared by Dynasty Racing in Orlando, FL.

Top notch builds, always have run up front in the SCCA Bspec.

These cars have not partcipated in Bspec Rally program, but have all the right parts. Lots of spares available as well. Call, text, or email for questions! DarrenSeltzer@gmail.com, 775-303-5985 cell.

Hi. Darren is the name I guess.
First post an advertisement to sell stuff... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

And aside from that common courtesy thing--it is well known on the whole Intra-web world that that is bad form to make your very first post not even a hello my name is but just right into using this nice generously provided resource to sell stuff.

And then not to even look at the sticky aimed at new guys where the reasons for having a rule requiring a real full name and a real full address...so you are an unknown guy, no background, no location we know nothing..

OK Please read this http://www.rallyanarchy.com/phorum/read.php?8,41104

Administrator [ PM ]
RALLY ANARCHY RULES - READ THIS FIRST (that means you, newb)
August 13, 2010 07:30PM Admin
WELCOME TO RALLY ANARCHY!

This site has been created with the goal of creating a proper rally BBS for the North American scene, for the people who love the sport and hobby. It's based on the idea of Sailing Anarchy, check it out if you want a sample.

And by proper, I mean highly improper. Most things that will get censored on other Forums is fair game here. Proceed at your own risk. Note that the webmaster is not responsible for the views or opinions posted on this Forum, in a very real and legally binding sense.

That's not to say there aren't any rules here. On the contrary, one sure fire way to get booted is to act consistently stupid or take personal attacks too far. Another is to whine or bullshit incessantly without contributing either knowledge or humour to the discussion. Any malicious quoting out of context to seriously deceive (rather than just poke some fun and obviously josh around) is grounds for ass kicking. Ditto on posts complaining about spelling or grammatical errors. If you are convicted by a jury of your peers, you may be sent to the Sin Bin for detention. And of course, posting anything illegal is grounds for immediate removal and ban-hammering.

Here's an example of rules you won't see here:

"I figure that hosting a forum is a lot like inviting a diverse group of adults to your living room for a discussion that can edify anyone who cares to listen and respectfully participate. Were it my living room and a handful of guests insisted on ignoring common sense rules of decorum by interrupting discussions with personal attacks, derailing trains of thought to further some unrelated agenda, consistently abused their participation privilege by carrying on one's business on the premises or uttered anything that might make a libel attorney salivate then I'd certainly never invite them back."

That's fine and dandy, but we need a place to talk openly, especially if it's in a yakking-around-the-garage after dropping-in-an-engine kind of friendly banter. Think of Rally Anarchy as the local clubhouse you probably have never had. Swearing is OK, but don't go overboard.

One of the things you won't find here is 834,234 different forums for every different country, region, state, province, city, neighborhood, gender, shoe size, sexual preference or hair colour. If you've got something to say, why don't you say it to the whole class, hmmmm?

Required Information

We hate cutesy account names like "FastDriver" or "WRCbound" or "PlumSmuggler" or whatever, but people get attached to their favourite account names. However we want to know who you actually are, so you the following information is required in your Member Profile:

Full Real Name - this is absolutely required at all times
City and State/Province
Car(s) you rally (we don't give a rat's ass about your street/track cars)
Year of birth

The price of having a forum to say whatever you want* is that you have to stand by what you say. You don't get to be a brave internet hero, while hiding behind your keyboard.

That way we know if you're some crusty retired old guy, or a clueless kid having wet car-dreams, and can make fun of you accordingly. To edit your profile, sign in and click here:Go to the Control Center

Business Advertising

If you are representing a rally-specific business you can flog your products and services in the Buy & Sell but you can only start one new topic per 7 days. That's 7 days since your last new topic. I repeat, it must be a rally specific business. And if it gets out of control, business solicitation may be banned entirely. So don't spam, or you may find your posts deleted and your account banned without warning.

Misc Things

OK? So please go fix your name and sign in and location correctly and then come back and tell us--cause NOBODY has any idea of what the fuck this Bspec stuff is and I'll tell you honestly from what I hear all round the continent--I deal with a lotta newbies as well as crusty sea-dog veterans---this Bspec stuff is completely unknown what the intent is and is looked at as some needless bullshit splitting of already thin thin fields..

But I'm curious.

Please tell us what makes the car a "top notch build" in a spec class?

This being a gravel rally forum, what specifically do you mean

These cars have not partcipated in Bspec Rally program, but have all the right parts. Lots of spares available as well.

has all the right parts?

What specifically do you mean "Lots of spares"

Where is the car located?

Really curious because I really know nothing of the Bspec thing and I know there is a LOT of suspicion and derision about the concept and the fact that Rally America introduced it--that alone makes the whole thing suspect and kinda dirty with people wondering what sort of kick-back or "bonus" or "administrative fees" were sent to Vermont to introduce the class?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2016 03:56PM by john vanlandingham.
JHRacing
Mega Moderator

February 05, 2017 04:55PM
Hey there we are just getting into rally have experienced oval track driver. Would these be a good fit for first time in rally?
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

February 06, 2017 10:11AM
JHRacing
Hey there we are just getting into rally have experienced oval track driver. Would these be a good fit for first time in rally?

First read the big post above, please. Real name, city and state...

Second no this whole B spec thing is just some bullshit which nobody gives a shiit about...

It was created as a so called "spec" class but with all kinds of fun-killing limits and aimed I think at spoiled children..The people running Rally America, being non-rally types (Daddy Fogg bought the thing so his children would have something to do, none had any connection or experience with rally) and desparate for ideas decided the road race idea would be a real brilliant idea...

So its been a dead class with 2 people picking trophies for just entering..

If your guy has experience in circle track, is it a safe bet to guess its in RWD cars?

Ass-fault or dirt?

If so, why not look at what has been the main-stay of gravel rally world-wide forever--and still is where ever its really popular---and that's RWD...
FWD or RWD are both junk if they're junk, and fine if they are fine.

The difference is the COST to make a FWD car competitive and reliable...

This has been beaten to death here and elsewhere 1000 times..

COST for any FWD gearbox and final drive and diff---all things that you will want sooner than later, all cost 3-5-10 times as much for FWD..For no great advantage.

2 classes only worth thinking about: 2wd open n.a. called Group 2; or 2wd turbo (or larger than 3,0 liters) open...

Main thing is you don't need some crazy spec thing but fun is found with good gearsets and good final drive...

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login