Advanced

Yeaaaahhh... I'm done.

Posted by Dazed_Driver 
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Senior Moderator

Yeaaaahhh... I'm done.
January 18, 2015 08:39PM
I joined this forum years ago upon request of my at the time friend John Vanlandingham.

It started off well enough, it was fun hearing crazy stories but then I realized that in person, John is truly narrow minded...

In that time I have seen some cool stuff here. But mainly, I've seen the resistance to change, and the forcing of one mans will down the throats of others.

Buuuuut if you mentioned RWD he's sort of warm up to you, a bit like this..

However the strange overtones here on how to choose a car seems something like this

And when informing him that not EVERYONE is broke...

You're met with a reaction like this...

And then some of the other members proclaim

But nothing happens.

And it gets worse for years.

Then EVENTUALLY the admin comes in

And it's pretty much at this point where I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Because everyone knows

It's been a train wreck for years with a few gems worth watching the derailment. There used to be information here. Now this forum is nothing but people bitching. I haven't even been around to INSTIGATE shit and it never changed.

Oh, one more thing

Gene sends his love.

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
BlackArcher101
Removed to dissociate with this "community"
Godlike Moderator

Re: Yeaaaahhh... I'm done.
January 18, 2015 08:51PM
Might as well join you.

There's no value in a forum like this, to myself nor the rally community.
Fly-Half
Roderick Thomas
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
I have one now

January 18, 2015 09:20PM
Your OP would make a great chick flick movie plot.
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

January 18, 2015 09:22PM
A certain world-class former blue-Subaru driver does this for fun, now with his son. I'll just leave this here:

Perhaps THIS is why a certain washed-up never-will-be who does need to more than occasionally need to SHUT THE FUCK UP and STOP CHUMMING THE OTHER TROLLS keeps harping on a basic RWD car for smiles-per-mile?

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Don't Laugh, the Justy is Fun!

January 18, 2015 11:13PM
WTF...

If everybody gets banned or leaves voluntarily... what am I gonna do? watch Y&R?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2015 11:14PM by Mad Matt F.
MarkHille
Mark Hille
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
I have two crap boxes

January 19, 2015 08:18AM
I'm confused. How did everyone start getting banned? Because they took their names down or because they said something in a thread? What thread was it?
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

January 19, 2015 08:54AM
Nobody's banned likely. They're just joining each other in time out?

Grant Hughes
MarkHille
Mark Hille
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
I have two crap boxes

January 19, 2015 12:07PM
I found the thread.

http://www.rallyanarchy.com/phorum/read.php?7,103567,103856,page=4#msg-103856

My question has been answered. Same old crap, just another day. It is a shame this place lost Gene. He helped me tremendously. Morrison, although he did seem to troll a little bit did add to the forum. Eventually, all good things must come to an end......
JohnLane
John Lane
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
The Fire Breathing Monster

January 19, 2015 03:18PM
Good choice OP. We know the troll's MO. Not going to ever be anything but the animal it is.

I'll check back in 'For Sale' about the Volvo but otherwise I'm done. Sick and tired of that asshole.

JohnLane

Overkill is consistently more fun
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 19, 2015 03:26PM
JohnLane
Good choice OP. We know the troll's MO. Not going to ever be anything but the animal it is.

I'll check back in 'For Sale' about the Volvo but otherwise I'm done. Sick and tired of that asshole.

We are ALL equally sick and tired of being polite to you...

Have you paid Brian Musson yet?

Why not?

That's not rude.
Theft is rude.
Theft when you really don't need to steal is rude...

Don't bring up the $1200 earnest money you lent me, you were paid in front of witness, and you bringing it up has NOTHING to do with selling Brian Mussons motor, nothing to do with putting Al in the middle of the sketchy game you play..

Pay Brian and then go away..

If you have the money to pay an entry fee, you have the money to pay him...

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
deaner
Dane Aura
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
PS4 controller

January 19, 2015 03:51PM
Popcorns in the microwave........
Robert Culbertson
Out of this dumpster fire
Godlike Moderator

January 19, 2015 04:19PM
deaner
Popcorns in the microwave........

How much popcorn do you eat man!?
Fly-Half
Roderick Thomas
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
I have one now

January 19, 2015 05:52PM
JohnLane

Mr. Musson himself came on the forum and publicly requested for you to reimburse for quite frankly theft. How much ducking and dodging had to have happened to frustrate Brian enough to go public? Yet JVL is the asshole?

My thing is that I can't exactly condemn him considering he is bringing Brian's situation the attention it deserves. Hopefully, you can do the right thing here.
JohnLane
John Lane
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
The Fire Breathing Monster

January 19, 2015 06:21PM
Troll.... You're quite the keyboard cowboy from a hundred miles away. We both know better than to think that you'd pull any of this shit in person.

My issue with Brian is to do with mail that got lost or ripped off years ago that I didn't hear about until years later. None of which is any of your fucking business yet anytime you are faced with your offensive behavior you go to any and all depths to deflect. I see through you. Just as does everyone else with a brain.

Keep this shit up and you won't like how it ends for you. Think.

And no. You did NOT repay the money I put up for your house in full. An engine assembled with incorrect bearings that languishes on the shelf here with a dead crank and bearings ground to fine powder was not full payment. You can have that turd back... It worked as well as every product you provided me with. Half baked and fucked up. I'll be delighted to have it dropped on your doorstep. I have no interest in having it back...

You've succeeded at poisoning Volvos and rally for me and countless others. Well done.

JohnLane

Overkill is consistently more fun
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 19, 2015 06:46PM
JohnLane
Troll.... You're quite the keyboard cowboy from a hundred miles away. We both know better than to think that you'd pull any of this shit in person.

My issue with Brian is to do with mail that got lost or ripped off years ago that I didn't hear about until years later. None of which is any of your fucking business yet anytime you are faced with your offensive behavior you go to any and all depths to deflect. I see through you. Just as does everyone else with a brain.

Keep this shit up and you won't like how it ends for you. Think.

I've heard of the threats, Lane, and have witnesses to that, too.

The one thing has nothing to do with the other...Your dispute with me has nothing to do with your case with Brian...quit conflating the 2.

There's only 2 points.
One is you took a motor that you said you'd install into the car you said you'd sell Brian,
and when you didn't install it after 15 months he was fed up and asked me to find a home for it so he could get some money back.
I found a home, you were instructed to lay it on a pallet, and drop it at a trucking terminal---of which there are plenty within 1.5 miles of your luxurious ranch or farm or whatever it is...and send it to Al Kun to pick up at the nearest terminal to him..

You didn't do that. You ignored the instructions and drove the motor in your own truck for some unknown reason and when you dropped it off on some Sunday morning, you asked Al Kun Kun for $3400 and him being a normal sort of person didn't think you intended to pocket the money

And pocket the money you did...

That's the 1 issue..

The other is your endless posing as a nice guy and trying to characterize me as a baddie...

Let me ask you a very simple question: If somebody stole $3400 from a friend and it was clear and documented that he had, would you feel oblidged to be polite to that person?

I don't think so...

That's it, Lane... You are not a nice guy, you are a sociopath.....

Now we've been round and round 100 times what the solution for that other motor is..
I've said you can drop it off. You counter with "how am I supposed to unload it?" You can't figure that out I am at a loss how to solve such a dilemma...Myself I might try using whats called "an engine hoist".. They knock down and I'm just guessing but probably it would fit in even a little station wagon...
But since that is evidently too difficult for you to manage to think thru and do, and really in the 10 years since it was done I betcha you could have figured it out somehow if you wanted, you could have easily solved the problem...hell it could only have been a few extra minutes driving when you were coming into Seattle for all the court visits you must have had to do with your big bankruptcy since that's Federal and must be done in Federal Court, like down town..

So any time you want to drop it off just send a note a day or so in advance and I'll fix it...

Or stop bringing it up.

Now go away, stop making threats about bad things happening to me and live your life

ELSEWHERE.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login