Posted by Mad Matt F 
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

Re: EPA race car thingy...
February 14, 2016 07:13PM
Oh, I see. Now it's unpatriotic to not believe that we are responsible for that damn hoax, global warming! Is that why the Useless Nations and all their anti-American terrorist loving dictators want to steal even more money from your wallet? There is NO proof that humans have caused it and there never will be! This has been happening from Day 1 and there's NOTHING that anyone can do to stop it or even change it!
Please Login or Register to post a reply
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

February 14, 2016 07:17PM
I don't care who the hell you work with. They're pushing out crap because their damn jobs require them to. They need the MONEY and grants and therefore push out GARBAGE! Answer me one simple question, why has it been way warmer in the past, when the global populations was a fraction of what it is now, when there were no automobiles, no planes, no factories, no power stations, yet it was warmer! WHY?
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

February 14, 2016 07:19PM
Good for you Drew, go piss him off again! He is NOT your friend!
Jens
Jens
Ultra Moderator

February 14, 2016 07:28PM
rallytaff
....... Answer me one simple question, why has it been way warmer in the past, when the global populations was a fraction of what it is now, when there were no automobiles, no planes, no factories, no power stations, yet it was warmer! WHY?

Space aliens smiling smiley
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

February 14, 2016 07:31PM
Jens, I always knew you were wired up to a bloody Snickers bar! Good to know you're still out there!
Jens
Jens
Ultra Moderator

February 14, 2016 08:24PM
Rallying got too much stick up the ass and too expensive for me. I got back into shooting and reloading. Unluckily for me in CT that nut case shot up Sandy Hook 6 months later, so the anti gun shit heads have been on a bender screwing us for 3 years.

If you are familiar with reloading I recently upgraded from a Dillon 650 to a 1050. And I don't have to tow it anywhere.
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

February 14, 2016 08:44PM
They are really WEIRD! Hate guns and conservatives, yet the first people they call when they're threatened are the police who have guns! The bastards are too scared to defend themselves or their families! What a bunch of smelly cowards! Gun free zones are the MOST dangerous places on the planet!
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

February 14, 2016 08:48PM
Jens, check out the PatriotDepot.com

They have some great stuff on there to piss off the lefties and traitors!
Jens
Jens
Ultra Moderator

February 14, 2016 08:58PM
Yepper. Back in the 1950's and some of the 60's passengers could carry guns on aircraft, but they eventually ended that. If aircraft were not gun free zones September 11, 2001 would have been just another day. Now thanks to another bullshit government agency DHS they can fiddle with your dick and mess with your life. Fuck TSA!

Luckily I haven't had to fly anywhere in the past 25 years. Flying used to be wonderful, especially international first class. I was lucky to fly that way as a kid in the 60s. Now I think I would prefer to go by cattle train with all the cow shit rather than the shit they allow to board an airliner.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

February 14, 2016 10:31PM
rallytaff
Jens, check out the PatriotDepot.com

They have some great stuff on there to piss off the lefties and traitors!

Says the man who swore allegiance to the Crown and then decided to change his mind later...

Since when does somebody who turns his coat on a whim know about patriotism?

Go pollute someplace that welcomes your shit. This ain't it.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2016 10:33PM by john vanlandingham.
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Don't Laugh, the Justy is Fun!

February 15, 2016 08:59AM
I had started some dialogue last night, but got tired and went to bed…

Electrotech, you’re the only one having a halfway intelligent discussion. You other two are just wacked, how did this degrade to some diatribe about gun control and patriotism? Team America,

Fuck Yeah!

Okay, once again… I’m not anti-petroleum… right now we need it to keep us running.
But I am “energy conscious”, and I do have reason to believe our species has made a mess of the earths ecosystems. Not beyond repair, but, beyond repair in a few generations.

Sure it’s hypocritical I love the smell of race gas, diesel smoke, and like to drive fast in the woods… but life is full of contradictions.

I do find it funny that typically the people who are naysayers to “global warming”, “climate change”, or fossil fuel use reduction in general, are typically employed directly or very close indirect ties by said industry (as close as Tim Hortons workers in “Oil Town”… ) Or NRA freaks winking smiley

Show me good science showing the increase in atmospheric CO2, dramatically higher now than the last 800 000 yrs (there’s been a few volvanic eruptions in that time…) isn’t from burning shit (link http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/)

So yeah, even NASA has “got on board”, but maybe you guys don’t believe dudes walked on the moon either… winking smiley

And before you say “oh but a bunch of scientists there were up in arms over NASA’s stance”… none, except one young one, was a climatologist.

As for the “The volcanoes, the volcanoes, they’re the ones”. This from the folks who study volcanoes

Gas studies at volcanoes worldwide have helped volcanologists tally up a global volcanic CO2 budget in the same way that nations around the globe have cooperated to determine how much CO2 is released by human activity through the burning of fossil fuels. Our studies show that globally, volcanoes on land and under the sea release a total of about 200 million tonnes of CO2annually.
This seems like a huge amount of CO2, but a visit to the U.S. Department of Energy's Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC) website (http://cdiac.ornl.gov/) helps anyone armed with a handheld calculator and a high school chemistry text put the volcanic CO2 tally into perspective. Because while 200 million tonnes of CO2 is large, the global fossil fuel CO2emissions for 2003 tipped the scales at 26.8 billion tonnes. Thus, not only does volcanic CO2 not dwarf that of human activity, it actually comprises less than 1 percent of that value
.”

http://hvo.wr.usgs.gov/volcanowatch/archive/2007/07_02_15.html

So yeah… forget that argument.

As for “tiny place in the ecosystem”. Please do some background research on “ecosystems” and ecosystem damage before you make statements like that… we are the only species on earth to F-up so many ecosystems… I don’t even know where to begin with that statement it’s so delusional.

It’s funny ‘cause I was gonna play the “earth is flat” card too… and say, “oh yeah, and I guess you folks still believe the earth is flat, and made in 7 days winking smiley

As for the original intent of the thread, interesting thoughts on the manufacturer push… I happen believe that, hoped maybe it was fear mongering, but I’m not sure… sad to see if that’s the case. Not unlike the auto industry rallying to encourage North American “subdivision” development, policy on roadways, reduction in public transport… … winking smiley Or do you guys only believe in “conspiracy” if it negatively affects you? winking smiley

I don’t believe in the grand scheme of things a few race cars make that much difference… so I will continue to live my hypocritical life, happy knowing I seem to fit into the European life style with 3000 odd liters/ year of oil use compared to the North American average of 6000… Thanks again to those who contributed to the “tow rig” thread and said as predicted… “Gotta get me a 8L CAT diesel to pull my 2700lb rally car, it’s not safe unless you have a Powerstroke… winking smiley

Oh and for the “Barack is evil left wing leading the charge destroy American Freedom”… this is from when oil loving buddy Bush was in power…

http://www.nationalacademies.org/images/testimony7-19-06.pdf

Good morning, Mr. Chairman and members of the Committee. My name is Jerry North. I am the Harold J. Haynes Endowed Chair in Geosciences and a Distinguished Professor in the Department of Atmospheric Sciences at Texas A&M University, and I served as chair of the National Research Council’s Committee on Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the Last 2,000 Years. The National Research Council is the operating arm of the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and the Institute of Medicine, chartered by Congress in 1863 to advise the government on matters of science and technology.
My comments today will highlight the key findings of our committee’s recent report on Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the Last 2,000 Years, which was prepared in response to a request from Chairman Boehlert of the House Committee on Science. Our task was to assess the state of scientific efforts to reconstruct surface temperature records for the Earth over the past few hundred to few thousand years, and to comment on the implications of these efforts for our understanding of global climate change. I would like to stress, in advance, that surface temperature reconstructions are only one of multiple lines of evidence supporting the conclusion that the climate is warming in response to human activities, and they are not the primary evidence. In fact, man-made climate change is quite real. However, our report did not examine projections of future climate change in any detail, and it does not make policy recommendations…

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2016 09:06AM by Mad Matt F.
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

February 15, 2016 09:14AM
What the fuck would you know about patriotism, COMMIE!
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Don't Laugh, the Justy is Fun!

February 15, 2016 09:23AM
rallytaff
What the fuck would you know about patriotism, COMMIE!

Is that to me?
Jens
Jens
Ultra Moderator

February 15, 2016 09:24AM
Mad Matt F
.....I don’t believe in the grand scheme of things a few race cars make that much difference… so I will continue to live my hypocritical life, happy knowing I seem to fit into the European life style.....

Perhaps moving to Europe is a better plan for you than trying to justify collectivist ideas for a country founded on FREEDOM.
rallytaff
Pete Morris
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Sold.

February 15, 2016 09:37AM
No!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login