Rally Chat
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

Sand Blast Post Rally debrief and adventures.

Posted by john vanlandingham 
Andrew_Frick
Andrew Frick
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Rally Spec Ford Focus

Re: Sand Blast Post Rally debrief and adventures.
March 17, 2016 09:35AM
hoche

East Coast NASA, maybe. West Coast ones are not, though I'm not sure about HDT. My suggestion would be to talk to Mark Williams about tips for fixing it up.

Mark was one of the Stewards for this rally. I am going to take a harder look at the route book this year and see if we can figure out a way to make it better.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Anders Green
Anders Green
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Parked

March 21, 2016 10:24PM
Andrew_Frick
The routebook was built on deltas which is actually how most NASA routebooks are built.

Sort of... My preferred method is to measure them using overalls to the 1000th. Then use the deltas from the overall in the tool. This allows section reuse when reusing stages.

But... can't always get data to the 1000th when one is far away. Oh well... it somehow works out. smiling smiley

Anders

Grassroots rally. It's what I think about.
hoche
Michel Hoche-Mong
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Golf, Golf, RX-3

March 22, 2016 12:15AM
Anders Green
Sort of... My preferred method is to measure them using overalls to the 1000th. Then use the deltas from the overall in the tool. This allows section reuse when reusing stages.

Ah. Yeah, that's ok. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul's odometer is flaky and subject to missed or extra pulses.

Self-righteous douche canoe
Racinkid13
Max
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
1983 MKI GTI

March 30, 2016 05:55PM
Posted this on SS...forgot to put it here too. If you know who it may be, just email me. In the middle of packing and prepping to move.

Hello, sorry this took so long. Been caught up with buying a new house. I was Captn of stage 2/5 and worked finish of 7. Upon clean up of my stage, I found a lightbar at the double caution culvert. Had a 4-pin connector on it that was shorted out. Bar is beat up, but still works, all LED's. Let me know if you are the one that lost it. I dont check this often so you can email me.

racinkid13 @ yahoo dot com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login