Rally Chat
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

The Relentless, saturated Professional some may dare call it CLASSY strem of Stage by stage Press Releases pouring out from the Headquarters of Fogg Industries about 100 Acre woods has to be seen to be believed

Posted by john vanlandingham 
Autoxgalant72
Tim Ritter
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Bolbo 244

Trying to find a log booked car if I can, or get this guy to let go of the dozens of rollers he has for a fair price, he wants $6k for a 242 GT he's been sitting on for years. He has a goldmine of stuff, but he wants top dollar for all of it and if you try and talk reasonable pricing with him he just gets mad and won't talk to you anymore.

Oh well, plenty more around. The goal is to be running events next year, I'll be saving my pennies between then!
Please Login or Register to post a reply
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Autoxgalant72
Trying to find a log booked car if I can, or get this guy to let go of the dozens of rollers he has for a fair price, he wants $6k for a 242 GT he's been sitting on for years. He has a goldmine of stuff, but he wants top dollar for all of it and if you try and talk reasonable pricing with him he just gets mad and won't talk to you anymore.

Oh well, plenty more around. The goal is to be running events next year, I'll be saving my pennies between then!

Fuck idiot hoarders..
Kill them with fire.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
ElectroTech
Steve Wheeler
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
1992 Golf

john vanlandingham
Autoxgalant72

Fuck idiot hoarders..
Kill them with fire.
LOL, that type of guy is always the same, whatever the highest price was in the last few decades is the price he feels it is worth, the market shifts don't matter.

Power means nothing if you cannot control it!
Autoxgalant72
Tim Ritter
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Bolbo 244

ElectroTech
john vanlandingham
Autoxgalant72

Fuck idiot hoarders..
Kill them with fire.
LOL, that type of guy is always the same, whatever the highest price was in the last few decades is the price he feels it is worth, the market shifts don't matter.

It really sucks because he has 4 or 5 780 Bertones, factory interior replacement pieces for them, 242 flathood turbo's, P1800's, P1800es's, PV's, everything one could want, a box full of quartz clocks, the small tacs. He has piles of everything one could want for restoring an old Volvo and he won't let go of any of it for a reasonable price. Hell he wants $100 for the quad headlight surrounds. $300 for a cracking LH2.4 flywheel, it goes on and on. He makes his living off Volvo repair, so I understand not wanting to give the stuff away, but you have to at least try and be reasonable if you want to make money at it.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Autoxgalant72
ElectroTech
john vanlandingham
Autoxgalant72

Fuck idiot hoarders..
Kill them with fire.

It really sucks because he has 4 or 5 780 Bertones, factory interior replacement pieces for them, 242 flathood turbo's, P1800's, P1800es's, PV's, everything one could want, a box full of quartz clocks, the small tacs. He has piles of everything one could want for restoring an old Volvo and he won't let go of any of it for a reasonable price. Hell he wants $100 for the quad headlight surrounds. $300 for a cracking LH2.4 flywheel, it goes on and on. He makes his living off Volvo repair, so I understand not wanting to give the stuff away, but you have to at least try and be reasonable if you want to make money at it.

Just say fuckit and move on...
Plenty of fish in the sea.

You know this thing?
http://www.adhuntr.com/

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login