Posted by wvonkessler 
wvonkessler
Wilson von Kessler
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Colts are in Finland; now '87 325i, '89 325i

Dumb Turks
February 26, 2008 07:09PM
One day a Turk and his camel were walking in a desert when they meet a stranger. The stranger asks: Where are you going with this donkey ?
The Turk replies: Are you blind to see this is not a donkey ?
The stranger quickly replies: I am not talking to you, I am talking to the camel.

In a train car there were a Greek man, a Turkish man, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the Turkish man had a big red slap mark on his cheeksad smiley1) The blonde thought:- "That Turkish idiot wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face";(2) The fat lady thought:- "This dirty old Turkish man laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him";(3) The Turkish man thought:- "That stupid Greek man put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me";(4) The Greek man thought:- "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that Turk again".

"Talk about drugs. Driving a car like that, going that fast, it’s like all the drugs at once." - Tommy Byrne

"Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?" - The Brain
Please Login or Register to post a reply
turoc
Ozgur Simsek
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
working on a Veedub

Re: Dumb Turks
February 26, 2008 08:58PM
Hey Wilson,

You plan on being at RWV?

smiling smiley
Oscar

rally gods would turn in their graves if they ever knew Lada's were now part of EU rallying!!!
wvonkessler
Wilson von Kessler
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Colts are in Finland; now '87 325i, '89 325i

February 26, 2008 09:29PM
I don't know. Are you bringing any of the Arif brothers? Polat Alemdar?
winking smiley

Plan to be, and at TN as well. Are you coming to TN?

Wilson

"Talk about drugs. Driving a car like that, going that fast, it’s like all the drugs at once." - Tommy Byrne

"Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?" - The Brain
turoc
Ozgur Simsek
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
working on a Veedub

February 26, 2008 10:34PM
Nah but the Simseks, Burak, Mustafa and the camels will be there! smiling smiley
At RWV we will show you how we Turks party thats for sure. We were kinda prepared @sandblast as well but problems with trannies (not you! the ones in the cars grinning smiley) shifted our priorities.
It looks like we will skip TN. A little too far and i wanna get the car running properly. However i might come volunteer. I will get a hold of the motor you gave to Rick in PA. Install the 2lt and a proper tranny casing, fix little its and bits and be well prepared for RWV.
We also plan on doing the Kearney rallysprints.

Oscar

rally gods would turn in their graves if they ever knew Lada's were now part of EU rallying!!!
sagsert
Mustafa Samli
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Gaylant VR4

February 27, 2008 12:00AM
Hey those are supposed to be Greek Jokes not Turkish, or were they Polish ?

How can you tell a Greek submarine ?

Screen door.

Cheers
M.Samli
Phoenix AZ
Gaylant VR4
EVO III GSR (Stolen)

Rallies are no place for traitors
gilbrock
Eli Gilbert
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
91 Galant, 02 WRX

February 27, 2008 10:56AM
I thought it was a helicopter with an ejection seat?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login