Jon Burke
Jon Burke
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Subaru w/<1000 crashes

NorCal Rally cars....
July 01, 2008 04:46PM
Hey guys,

I'm running a RallyX at the Vallejo Fairgrounds (right next to 6-Flag) on August 2nd and 3rd next month.

In an effort to get more folks interested in Stage Rally, I'm trying to get a little 'mini parc expose' going with a couple of REAL, LOGBOOKED rally cars to show off and let people check them out and ask questions/listen to your stories. I know this is something I really like about Ridgecrest...always, a bunch of real rally cars there to check out.

I'm trying to get everyone to the Saturday event.....hang out that morning, compete in the afternoon.

I'll comp your entry fee, and depending on how we do financially, maybe help pitch in for some of your gas.

I'm working on keeping the course fairly open, with a few technical spots....I know a true rally set-up doesn't do to well in 1st gear stuff.

Please PM me if you're interested or definitely coming, I'm starting to promote this event on all the local forums and I think having a bunch of REAL rally cars will be a draw for some folks that have never participated.

Thanks in advance.

Jon Burke - KI6LSW
Blog: http://psgrallywrx.blogspot.com/
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login