Posted by john vanlandingham 
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Anybody have a clue about this guy Bushore
February 21, 2006 11:42PM
There was a thread over at SS.com asking about alternate suspension for a Subaru for hillclimb and maybe rallycross use today and there were responses from happy Hotbits users and some really nice, unsolicited comments from some of the guys who have gotten the stuff I'm making and I was asked some questions which I said I can't say anything because its SS.com and cause Edstrom has a hair up his ass and this guy Bushore comes and starts whining and snivelling etc, then goes over to Forum feedback and starts whining that "there's advertising on this thread"
What is the guys problem?

Some of you guys must have some insight.

Here's my response top his complaint on SS forum feedback asking about "killfiles"
>
>one...
>http://www.specialstage.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=228&topic_id=23398&mesg_id=23398
>
>
>
Matt, there is no advertising.
There were happy Hotbits customers reporting their experiences, and several happy JVAB customers reporting their experiences with the product and the services recieved and then there was you Matt Bushore moaning and groaning and complaining and adding nothing of value to anybody or anything.
Exactly as usual for you.

Now by claiming there was advertising where there was none, where in fact where I EXPLICTLY SAID I cannot say anything because of the threating messages I have recieved from this one "moderator" you are stepping beyond merely being an annoying whiner, you have now lied.

Now you have insuffcient balls to come out and say it but your post where you said, cutting and quoting out of context as is usual for you guys out there in the "Flyover" states:

"Using resources without permission is called stealing in most places."

you are calling me a thief.

This bullsh!t of yours must stop.

That is what you midwest boys who are so concerned with the appearance of "proper decorum" call an "ad hominem" attack except for you personal cowardice doesn't allow to to be open.

Just the thing that you accuse me of doing, but obvi8ously its allright for you.
For some reason.

All ready I have reduce the time I offer advice on this site drastically because I, and many many others are sick of the cheerleader attitudes which it seems that you and several others wish to force onto everybody else.

Moderators, I have contributed to this site as long as there has been a Special Stage, longer than some of you have been connected with this site.
You may like like the conversational tone I prefer to write in but this incessant crap from Bushore needs to been seen as what it is: a personal vendetta on a disgruntled guy.

YOU and there other guys whining about soley my comments about products which I decided to make to serve the needs of guys just like you (well not just like you, guys a bit smarter and less whiney) and no others, not Mad Mike when he inserts an post on an RX7 thread where the guy cant get it to run a photo of a radiator he's trying to sell, Nnot Dennis Martin slipping references to his Evo for sale into numerous thread, shows you are not actually concerned with any "integrity" of the web site.

I think you should read this Matt and see if you can see the stupidity of your moaning constantly; its from one of the 2 guys who sorta OWNS this place Jeff Burmeister: (and since your head is inserted so deeply and tightlyly into that dark orifice I'll help you see the pertinent words from Jeff Burmeister with some little arrow things like --->>

from: http://www.rallyanarchy.com/phorum/read.php?1,56,134#msg-134

Re: Now comes the lame excuses----some Pros. 8(
Posted by: Dynauld (65.29.22.---)
Date: January 10, 2006

Hey John,

You know, the only really bad thing about forums, is that you can never get a good take on what or how a person is trying to convey their information. You and I could sit in a bar and get absolutely ripped together. And we would have a grand old time talking rally and agreeing on most everything. But when you get into typing and all of the BS that comes about not seeing what the other is implying, etc. Its sooo easy to misread what a person's true intent is. It's just a fact of the internet. Won't change until we get the video posting forums up... Just kidding.

Oh, regarding us doing the real man thing and having people come in to handle things for us, if we are to keep ss.com going, it isn't that far away. But its that whole chicken and the egg type thing. Or maybe a the pro field vs. a pro program thing. You need money to build it, but if you build it the money comes. (or that is the logic)
-->But the reality for most companies that have an audience that is interested in a Rally website, rally magazine, sides of a car, whatever. Is that they are companies that are typically scrapping by. You know, grass roots type.
-->They usually are unable to swing the coin for advertising.
-->>>Which is why I haven't sent out an invoice to our advertisers in a long time. Some more then a year.

You know the saying, "want to make a small fortune? start with a large one and go racing." Same thing is true with supporting club racers. No money in it, and I don't think there will be. Or at least not while I'm still young. Even though I'm now in my late 30's.

What is the point of this post? Now that I think about it. Absolutely nothing. Heck, I haven't posted on SS.com or RA or NASA in such long that I'm writing more to write publicly then making a valid point. It's kind of like having that first drink at the bar after not drinking for two weeks.

I love free speak and all that goes with it. It's a wonderful thing that you guys are very open here, and I hope that you can continue to have that here. I really do. We had that once. But it ended because every one of the current and past sanctioning bodies has or had some type of issue with this or that posting. So, yeah, we had to do it so that we could continue to have a place for people to go. Doesn't mean I like it any more then you guys. But restrict some discussions or shutdown? We took restrict."

Now Matt, if jeff was really worried he'd drop me a note or call like he did once when he thought I said something mean about the camera work when he was humpin a camera around for Replica.
A simple frank phone call and everything was hunky dory, he misunderstood, it happens

YOU on the other hand are INTENDING to make problems and I posit the problems here are more guys like you who only complain rather than me who has offered advice and decided to make things for guys who need good stuff but can't afford a thousand dollars a corner for suspension, and know they don't want street stuff which "might do".

I suggest you be given a suspension for knowingly attempting to slander me and saying there was advertising where there was none."

So any Miswesterners here that can offer insightinto the basic dpersonality of this guy and how we can get him to pul;l his head out?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
foghorn
kent gardam
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
soverel 33

Re: Anybody have a clue about this guy Bushore
February 22, 2006 09:33AM
I've chatted with Matt a few times at Michigan rallies and drank some beers while working on the cars and after events. I was surprised to see his post to the moderators about this thread and was also surprised to see some of the things that he said in a post on RA about safety triangle usage. In talking with him, he seems to be a good guy, interested in solving car build problems on the cheap, not overly inflated with himself or in his approach to the sport, and understands his limitations. For instance, we were talking to him about suspension at SnoDrift after ripping the ears off a Billstein strut by hitting a bank sideways. He had some good advice about how he had reinforced the problem areas. That's why those posts struck me as odd, they did not seem to match his approach or his character. Perhaps something else is going on of which I am not aware. John, did you maybe have any past dealings with him that went wrong?

Kent Gardam

yeah, i've got a six foot keel. what's it to you?
Skye
Skye Nott
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Xratty

February 22, 2006 03:01PM
No telling what personality comes to the fore when dealing with the Internet....

www.rallyrace.net
Kirby
Kirby Read
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
1981 Volvo 242

February 22, 2006 04:45PM
sounds like a real midwest hero.
sauna rocks
jake himes
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Rx7 (1st gen shell/2nd gen goodies), Pretty soon a bitchin' Capri

April 02, 2006 04:26PM
Kirby

What the heck is a midwest hero?

Kirby
Kirby Read
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
1981 Volvo 242

April 06, 2006 02:10AM
I'm not sure myself. I may have been intoxicated at the time of that post. I think what I meant was he was trying to be a hero and running to the moderators on SS.com and crying.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login