Posted by Rally West 
Rally West
Rem Wyatt
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
1985 Golf

Howdo from Chile.
March 10, 2006 07:27AM
Well...Chile is as nice as it was 4 years ago. The people here are the best...very courtious, very friendly, not pushy. I recommend this place to ANYONE looking to get away...plus we have some friends here now as guides and places to stay. We will be in La Serena to watch the rally (http://www.porlaspampasrally.com/english/default.asp
)ATC there and then start the next day. Should get some good pics and will post asap.

Driving here is like a rally in itself. But the views are AWESOME...worth all the trouble. We will be here another week or so and I hope to get back in time to finish "fire-proofing" the car for Desert Storm. I think we are gona drive the car by remote control from a secret location in the desert so that we can eliminate enough stuff to make room for the safety requirements that in the works for mid 2006 (hush hush...dont want to let anyone know).

Well ttfn from Chile.

Thanks To: Billygoat Racing "Smokin' since 1977"
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Skye
Skye Nott
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Xratty

Re: Howdo from Chile.
March 10, 2006 03:06PM
Great, I've heard nothing but good things about Chile and Peru from the backpackers we met on the road last year. Post your pictures when you get back!

Skye

www.rallyrace.net
Rich Howard
Rich Howard
Infallible Moderator

Re: Howdo from Chile.
March 10, 2006 06:34PM
Some of thee best whitewater on the planet, also too.

Don't Dam the Fu.

Rich Howard
Indianapolis, Indiana
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login