tedm
Ted Mendham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
once upon a time drove WRX, Sentra, SAAB 99

SCCNH Spring Ahead Winter-X 2007
February 19, 2007 08:40AM
SCCNH Spring Ahead Winter-X 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Spring Ahead Winter-X 2007”
Sunday – March 11, 2007

You asked for it, you got it… our first winter driving event in many years is finally here! Make your plans now to join us on Sunday, March 11, 2007 for the “Spring Ahead Winter-X 2007” presented by SCCNH. This event will take place at the Pooh Corner Farm in West Bethel, ME and is sanctioned by the Sports Car Club of New Hampshire.

Here are the event specifics: If you have any questions, send E-mails to: paulgiblin@usa.net

Date: Sunday, March 11, 2007 (Note: this will be our only winter driving event this year)
Time: Registration: 9:00am First Car: 10:00am Awards: 4:00pm
Event Type: Time-trial event on a plowed course held on a frozen, snow-covered field.
Entry Fee: $40 for Club members $50 for Club non-members
(Club members include the following: SCCNH, SCCV, CMC, KSCC & CART)
Registration: Pre-Registration is requested prior to March 5, 2007 – send an E-mail requesting your entry form to either: sccnhautox@yahoo.com or paulgiblin@usa.net
Make your entry fee checks out to: Sports Car Club of New Hampshire
* Entries will be limited to the first 40 entry forms received, so please enter early!
Classes: Non-Studded: Front Drive, Rear Drive, All-Wheel-Drive
Studded: Front Drive, Rear Drive, All-Wheel-Drive
(If studs are used, they MUST be street-legal studs, “super studs” will NOT be permitted.)
Other: All vehicles entered in this event MUST be street legal & registered – no open exhaust or “purpose-built race cars” will be permitted.
Snell 2000 helmets and seat belts are required. (standard SCCNH Auto-X safety rules apply to this event – visit www.sccnh.org for details)
Since this is a “winter” event, please be sure to dress appropriately!!!!
Lunch/Fuel: Because this event will take place in a fairly remote location and is not close to convenience stores or gas stations, you MUST plan to bring your own lunch, snacks and beverages. Also, be sure to have ample fuel in your vehicle when you arrive at the event. There will NOT be time to “run to the gas station to get some gas” during the event. A heated room will be provided for registration, to enjoy your lunch and for the award presentations following the event. Alcohol and/or drugs will NOT be tolerated at this event.
Directions: From Gorham, NH: Follow Route 2 East for 18 miles and look for the Pooh Corner Farm sign (small, D.O.T. sign) on your right. Take a right onto Bog Road and then drive 2 ½ miles to the end of the road to the Pooh Corner Farm.
From Bethel, ME: Follow Route 2 West for 5 miles and look for the Pooh Corner Farm sign (small, D.O.T. sign) on your right. Take a left onto Bog Road and then drive 2 ½ miles to the end of the road to the Pooh Corner Farm.
Volunteers are needed for this event - if you don’t plan to compete, come along to help!!!

posted by:
Ted Mendham
www.rensport.net

Ted Mendham
www.rensport.net
Please Login or Register to post a reply
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

Re: SCCNH Spring Ahead Winter-X 2007
February 19, 2007 10:44AM
Street legal and registered? No open exhaust? SA2000 helmet?

I thought this was SCCNH, not SCCA! smiling smiley

I'm not putting plates on Brett's SAAB. Although I do have the one from John's 96..... smiling smiley

I could run the Legacy, but I don't think I'm going to get the time off for this one.

--Andrew

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2007 10:45AM by fiasco.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login