JB
JB Marti
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
1985 Trabant

JB
Civic
May 01, 2006 01:57PM
ok, so my brother is dating a woman who used to drive a 93(?) honda civic hatch. 155Kmiles on the engine but running good. everything is in fine working order on the car including the non-power steering! the chick lives in NYC now and does not need the car that has been staying at her father's place, down here in MD. so, what's my natural progressive mind says to myself? take that load off their driveway, give them a bill or two and put a cage in it and go bounce off some trees with it! problem is her pops is driving it all around town because his other car is an S4 that sucks up gas and the civic only sips it..... whatever, anyway, the chick who drove it doesnt drive very well and she basically banged up every panel on the thing. perfect for a rally car.

anyway, before i really start bugging her pops for it, does anyone have any info on civic fitting rally parts? john?
Please Login or Register to post a reply
PAddy
Patrick McVeigh
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Student Loans

Re: Civic
May 01, 2006 03:30PM
They seem to be popular overseas; lots of honduhs entered in Finnish events, but I don't know how well they correspond to the model you're looking at. Weak point is the body, it actually is glued togather in most places.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login