Posted by HiTempguy 
HiTempguy
Banned
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

This is why I like yelling at people...
July 26, 2012 10:41PM
I'd just like to point out that John has been super awesome the past two weeks, even on specialstage. Glad to see he has found a happy medium on the interwebs... maybe that blowup thread was worthwile? Waaaadunno! But this John is s00per cool to have on the interwebs and I have really been enjoying reading his posts.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
heymagic
Banned
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

Re: This is why I like yelling at people...
July 27, 2012 08:27PM
Agreed. Life seems pretty good around here. Thanks to everyone who is part of our dysfunctional family.
alkun
Albert Kun
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
volvo 242

July 28, 2012 03:25PM
Its the solar flares, my tin foil hat has been helping a lot.
Magnum TE
Toby Eidelman
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
'92 Volvo 940T (tarmac dweller)

August 15, 2012 07:43PM
alkun
Its the solar flares, my tin foil hat has been helping a lot.

I missed the blow up thread. However, I've also protected myself from the solar glares/flares.

I opted to go with the tinfoil breifs, they seemed more workplace approperate (although I crinkle when I walk). Also if I'm trying to preserve independant thought by blocking out negitive waves it seems logical to protect where most of my thoughts originate.

I like to play with cars, it's very inappropriate.
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Godlike Moderator

August 16, 2012 11:11PM
Eh, he's back to being a douche wagon again. It's who he is, he's not changing, just embrace it, fight it, or live with it.

He think's he's right and doesn't find anything wrong with it. Just as Al Capone thought HE was a benefactor, providing a service, (which, in fairness, if you wanted to get alcohol, he was), John thinks HE is doing no wrong.

So, it's really just whatever. It's sad that he's such a giant cock waffle online, and in person if he deems you "stupid." If we could be held to our online actions, the world would be a better place. But we can't. Not even with this childish name rule.

The name rule is to hold you accountable.... John freely posts like a community septic tank. He doesn't give a flying fuck.

I dont have my name up. You know who I am. Many of you have met me in person. And the potential difference between John and I is, I will say what I say here, in person. I will not hide behind a keyboard.

So, really, Whether we yell at the rally clown or not, or at me, or at Keith, or at Mazda 323 kid, or whoever the next "it" person is, nothing will change. It doesnt matter who says what or why, if John doesn't like you, he will go to ridiculous extremes to poke fun and ridicule you. I will continue to fight him, as I don't feel like rolling over and taking his shit like everyone else, and Keith will continue to toe the line between peace maker, and defender.

Any more threads on the subject are a waste of bandwidth, much like this post, as no one will care. John will either ignore it as I've mentioned no one will care, or, he will come in and quote it and right a novel between lines belittling me and my car and that I'm a giant failure. Or he'll just type a paragraph. Or a novel. Or a line.

""whine whine whine" the chihuahua is going again" is the most likely sentence he would write.

And that's the state of this pointless civil war. Stop wasting your breath, nothing is going to change.

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

August 17, 2012 12:19AM
Dazed_Driver
Eh, he's back to being a douche wagon again. It's who he is, he's not changing, just embrace it, fight it, or live with it.

He think's he's right and doesn't find anything wrong with it. Just as Al Capone thought HE was a benefactor, providing a service, (which, in fairness, if you wanted to get alcohol, he was), John thinks HE is doing no wrong.

So, it's really just whatever. It's sad that he's such a giant cock waffle online, and in person if he deems you "stupid." If we could be held to our online actions, the world would be a better place. But we can't. Not even with this childish name rule.

The name rule is to hold you accountable.... John freely posts like a community septic tank. He doesn't give a flying fuck.

I dont have my name up. You know who I am. Many of you have met me in person. And the potential difference between John and I is, I will say what I say here, in person. I will not hide behind a keyboard.

So, really, Whether we yell at the rally clown or not, or at me, or at Keith, or at Mazda 323 kid, or whoever the next "it" person is, nothing will change. It doesnt matter who says what or why, if John doesn't like you, he will go to ridiculous extremes to poke fun and ridicule you. I will continue to fight him, as I don't feel like rolling over and taking his shit like everyone else, and Keith will continue to toe the line between peace maker, and defender.

Any more threads on the subject are a waste of bandwidth, much like this post, as no one will care. John will either ignore it as I've mentioned no one will care, or, he will come in and quote it and right a novel between lines belittling me and my car and that I'm a giant failure. Or he'll just type a paragraph. Or a novel. Or a line.

""whine whine whine" the chihuahua is going again" is the most likely sentence he would write.

And that's the state of this pointless civil war. Stop wasting your breath, nothing is going to change.

Hey Timmay, have you changed? No, you are still the sneering, pompous airhead you were 5-6 years ago with a complete lack of judgement.
Act like an adult, ask questions instead of stating your groundless opinions* and then eventually you'll get treated like an adult, and not dismissed as a spoiled douche bag punk.
You're not a failure because you haven't done anything except blab.

*yeah yeah everybody has a right to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean the opinions of a total complete never done 10m of a SS newb's opinions are worth anything, they aren't. All opinions are not equal.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Godlike Moderator

August 17, 2012 12:25AM
I rest my case, lawls

john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

August 17, 2012 02:33AM
Dazed_Driver
I rest my case, lawls
Timmay you haven't presented a case, you've only sniveled and cried.

That may work with other airheads but it doesn't work with normal adults.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Magnum TE
Toby Eidelman
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
'92 Volvo 940T (tarmac dweller)

August 17, 2012 12:44PM
I'm going to need more tinfoil.

I like to play with cars, it's very inappropriate.
hoche
Michel Hoche-Mong
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Golf, Golf, RX-3

August 17, 2012 01:15PM
Timm, out of curiousity, how many rallies have you volunteered for, crewed, co-driven, or driven?

And, also out of curiousity, why do you think you're exempt from having to follow the one forum rule there is?

Self-righteous douche canoe
Morison
Banned
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
(ex)86 RX-7(built), (ex)2.5RS (bought)

August 17, 2012 01:52PM
hoche
...why do you think you're exempt from having to follow the one forum rule there is?

Might have something to do with this
www.rallyanarchy.com/phorum/read.php?1,67793,67908#msg-67908

FSM
an.ar.chy
Noun:
1. A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.

The site administrator made it crystal clear in an earlier discussion that while there may be rules (in that case about behaviour, there is more than one rule for this forum) that adherance to the rules is neither enforced nor expected.

First Rally: 2001
Driver (7), Co-Driver (44)
Drivers (16)
Clerk (10), Official (7), Volunteer (4)
Cars Built (1), Engines Built (0) Cages Built (0)
Last Updated, January 4, 2015

john vanlandingham
Blame is for idiots. losers.
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Godlike Moderator

August 17, 2012 07:29PM
I've crewed for at least 10 rallies, worked as a photographer for a handful more, and given help to any workers at the rallies when asked. I have not yet driven or co driven a rally.

Keith nailed why I'm opting out of our "rule"

We're all big kids here. I think you'll be able to manage it.

If John wants to harass me, I'll harass back. It's that simple. It'll stop when he stops.

aj_johnson
A.J. Johnson
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
88 Audi 80

August 19, 2012 10:27PM
I gave up on tin foil years ago. Beer can helmet with a couple full cans in it provides much better protection
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login