I had a dream

Posted by Wannabe 
Wannabe
Anne Francis
Mega Moderator

I had a dream
August 28, 2013 08:46PM
True story
Last week I went go-karting for the first time in ages, had a blast came in second place out of a large group of 10 smiling smiley with a 37 second lap! SyKart in Tukwilla. I know, I know...but hey it was fun.

John I tried all of your expert moves for rally and ended up getting flagged and pulled over by the staff on a couple of laps. winking smiley

Anyway...the best part is that night I dreamt I was in a full blown rally but racing the go-kart, I remember being a bit worried as I was lined up against all the other cars.

There were hundreds of cars which would be my dream for rally!

I don't remember much else about the dream but felt a really neat connection with something the next day.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

Re: I had a dream
August 28, 2013 08:57PM
Karting is way fun for relatively short dough. If I'm going to blow $100 (or even $50) on seat time, rental karts beats OtterCross every time.

I've received the "no bumping" warning, but never been hauled in for a talking to...

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
Wannabe
Anne Francis
Mega Moderator

August 28, 2013 09:02PM
I was doing the left foot braking thing which made my kart go sideways around the corners which apparently was frowned upon smiling smiley
ChrisKobi
Chris Kobayashi
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
2000 ford focus zx3

August 28, 2013 09:10PM
Wannabe
I was doing the left foot braking thing which made my kart go sideways around the corners which apparently was frowned upon smiling smiley

Whaaaa no sideways? lol you should check out PGP sometime. Was there once and they said I should definatley come by on a rainy day because its tons of sidways action.
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

August 28, 2013 09:12PM
Ummm, the karts have to brake with the left foot? At least any I've ever driven...That said, keeping the right foot planted and using the left at the same time sometimes gets the track people whiny because they don't want to replace the clutches...

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
Wannabe
Anne Francis
Mega Moderator

September 21, 2013 11:17PM
ChrisKobi
Wannabe

Whaaaa no sideways? lol you should check out PGP sometime. Was there once and they said I should definatley come by on a rainy day because its tons of sidways action.

Hey are you still doing anything with Tesla? I've started to see more and more of these around the neighborhood.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login