heymagic
Banned
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

From a link..
September 05, 2013 05:22PM
that was on the UK website that Danster posted
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/testicleeating-fish-the-pacu-found-in-paris-with-fears-it-could-be-coming-to-the-uk-8798118.html

Fish may starve in France because the French have no balls??
Please Login or Register to post a reply
danster
Haggis Muncher
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
VWs (for my sins)

Re: From a link..
September 05, 2013 05:38PM
Damn that fish has got better teeth than me! grinning smiley
It can stay that way as I ain't gonna change my diet and start munching balls to get my gnashers that clean and tidy.

And as per other thread to heck with fighting wars with humans, best start killing all those fish before they gnaw off every testicle on the planet. Nobody told me humanity would end in such a way during school.

Disappointingly not yet a Jackass
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

September 05, 2013 06:02PM
I was just going to say, looks like a new source for teeth implants. I'm sure the Brits will welcome this fish, plus we all know they don't have to worry about loss of testicles.

Grant Hughes
Jens
Jens
Ultra Moderator

September 06, 2013 01:44PM
Son-of-a-bitch!

Is this April 1st?

Holy shit!

LOL......
danster
Haggis Muncher
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
VWs (for my sins)

September 06, 2013 03:20PM
Breaking News.....
Pacu fish now in the USA!! Hiding in your lakes, munching on your testes. thumbs down

This is all bringing back bad childhood memories of Jaws.
It looks like Amity Island and Roy Sneider all over again, but this time in Illinois!

I couldn't sleep last night with worry.....well a bit of that, but mainly because for once I had a legitimate reason for holding my privates to keep them safe from stray Pacu. thumbs up

Jens
Jens
Ultra Moderator

September 06, 2013 03:45PM
Your comment made me think of codpieces. Perhaps we should get some. Since we are (in my case was) rallyists they should be made of 6061 T6. The rich Subaru guys will probably have them in titanium.

I was going to joke further about it and thought about posting an ebay link, so I did an ebay search. Holy shit! I guess the weirdos actually wear these damn things (leather/rubber/etc). Forget the link. I can't unsee it!

Gotta go bleach my eyes.........
Aaron Luptak
Aaron Luptak
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Civic...

September 06, 2013 04:40PM
clearly y'all don't waste nearly enough time on the internet - this is soooo three weeks ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacu

wiki
While they are not aggressive carnivores like the piranha, their crushing jaw system, used primarily for eating seeds and nuts, can be hazardous. One toddler needed surgery after a pacu (misreported as a piranha) bit her finger at Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World in Scotland. Commenting on the incident, Deep Sea World zoological manager Matthew Kane warned, "Pacus will eat anything, even children's wiggling fingers."

KF7RWG
http://www.utahrallygroup.com
heymagic
Banned
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

September 06, 2013 05:05PM
So...Mr.Happininnow...why didn't you warn us three weeks ago??
Jens
Jens
Ultra Moderator

September 06, 2013 05:08PM
heymagic
So...Mr.Happininnow...why didn't you warn us three weeks ago??

Yeah, Dude. Why didn't you warn us? Three whole weeks I've left my balls unprotected.

It's kinda hard (no pun intended) coverin' my junk with one hand and typing with the other.
danster
Haggis Muncher
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
VWs (for my sins)

September 06, 2013 05:41PM
wiki
While they are not aggressive carnivores like the piranha, their crushing jaw system, used primarily for eating seeds and nuts, can be hazardous. One toddler needed surgery after a pacu (misreported as a piranha) bit her finger at Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World in Scotland. Commenting on the incident, Deep Sea World zoological manager Matthew Kane warned, "Pacus will eat anything, even children's wiggling fingers."

Arghhhhh!! Aaron you should have told us. This just gets worse, Edinburgh is only 45 miles south from me and it's raining heavily here in Scotland at the moment. The rivers are rising and those feckin Pacu fishes will be able to swim north in no time. Looks like another sleepless night for me as I'll have to spend it "protecting" my crown jewels....thumbs up
But what the hell were them fishes doing at the Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect world anyway? I'll bet they were there to gnaw the balls off the insects so they could procreate and produce some weird genetic hybrid flying ball chewing fish. thumbs down

Jay
Jay Woodward
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
'90 Mazdog Frankenprotege

Jay
September 06, 2013 06:01PM
Premiering on syfi channel, like, next week...

Jay Woodward
Snohomish, WA
'90 Mazdog Frankenprotege
Chronologically, 46...
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

September 06, 2013 06:17PM
danster
wiki

Arghhhhh!! Aaron you should have told us. This just gets worse, Edinburgh is only 45 miles south from me and it's raining heavily here in Scotland at the moment. The rivers are rising and those feckin Pacu fishes will be able to swim north in no time. Looks like another sleepless night for me as I'll have to spend it "protecting" my crown jewels....thumbs up
But what the hell were them fishes doing at the Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect world anyway? I'll bet they were there to gnaw the balls off the insects so they could procreate and produce some weird genetic hybrid flying ball chewing fish. thumbs down

The mind shudders! I knew this would happen if those gawddam ecologists got their way! And what wif you geezer up there runnin' round in those cute dresses you all wear ---and we know what you wear under them!---nuffin!---eeven easier for these nasty wee beasties!

There's already a book out!

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

September 06, 2013 06:32PM
I suggest this:

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
danster
Haggis Muncher
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
VWs (for my sins)

September 11, 2013 03:06PM
Well thought I'd better update and let folks know I survived the invasion of the Pacu.
Turns out to have been quite a weekend too.
I decided to take Jens advice and get some proper Personal Protection Equipment in the form of a fluorescent codpiece. But on the way back from purchasing said item I got mistaken for New York City 80s disco legend Cameo and ended up spending the weekend in VIP areas of nightclubs surrounded by sexy groupies and coke...
WORD UP!!

john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

September 11, 2013 06:37PM
danster
Well thought I'd better update and let folks know I survived the invasion of the Pacu.
Turns out to have been quite a weekend too.
I decided to take Jens advice and get some proper Personal Protection Equipment in the form of a fluorescent codpiece. But on the way back from purchasing said item I got mistaken for New York City 80s disco legend Cameo and ended up spending the weekend in VIP areas of nightclubs surrounded by sexy groupies and coke...
WORD UP!!

Well all you need now is a stylish tin-foil hat and then you'll fit right in and be ready for the coming Zombie Apocalypse.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login