Posted by deaner 
deaner
Dane Aura
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
PS4 controller

Paul Walker is dead.
November 30, 2013 09:33PM
Apparently balled his Porsche up today. I liked that dude.

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/paul-walker-dead-at-40-fast-and-the-furious-actor-dies-in-car-accident-report-20133011
Please Login or Register to post a reply
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Re: Paul Walker is dead.
November 30, 2013 11:05PM
Easy come easy go.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Racinkid13
Max
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
1983 MKI GTI

December 02, 2013 05:34PM
I read he was the passenger in the car.
Iowa999
no-one of consequence
Mod Moderator

December 02, 2013 09:51PM
Note to Alanis Morissette: in case you still haven't figured it out, this is what irony looks like.
Jens
Jens
Senior Moderator

December 03, 2013 07:12AM
This past Friday or Saturday the "Fast and Furious" movie was on TV. I caught parts of it. Had never seen it before (nor have I seen any of the sequels), and I had never heard of Paul Walker. The movie lived up to what people on Rally-L or SS said back then..... it sucked big time.

Anyway......

What is with the comments about easy come easy go, and irony?
deaner
Dane Aura
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
PS4 controller

December 03, 2013 09:19AM
Jens
This past Friday or Saturday the "Fast and Furious" movie was on TV. I caught parts of it. Had never seen it before (nor have I seen any of the sequels), and I had never heard of Paul Walker. The movie lived up to what people on Rally-L or SS said back then..... it sucked big time.

Anyway......

What is with the comments about easy come easy go, and irony?

You'd have to watch the whole 1st movie. Maybe someone can link the scene after him an vin diesel raced and he blew up his Eclipse.

I can honestly say that movie lobbed me down the rabbit hole of cars. I was like 16 and thought mufflers and cone air filters actually made 50+ hp lol. I didn't know what that whistle(bov) sound was and was curious because I wanted my car to sound like that ha! That very night my face was planted to a computer screen soaking up as much information on engines and FI as my dial up would load! The following winter I started my very first "real" car build. 1990 VW Corrado G60 turbo. I lived in my dad's shop for like a year and a half, working 2 jobs, going to class and then pulling all nighters showing up to school still covered in "car smells." I know there's a lot of guys just like me, who can trace their own car sickness right down to the first FnF lol. That's why, at least to me, I'm kind of bummed out. Whether I like to admit it or not, that movie is a part of me. Sounds weird I know.....
jbass
James Bass
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
2x 1985 Merkur XR4Ti

December 03, 2013 12:15PM
deaner
I know there's a lot of guys just like me, who can trace their own car sickness right down to the first FnF lol. That's why, at least to me, I'm kind of bummed out. Whether I like to admit it or not, that movie is a part of me. Sounds weird I know.....

As long as you've learned to secure your floorboards so that when the "DANGER TO MANIFOLD" warning pops on, you won't have any problems with them flying off during a 2 minute long, over 5 mile drag race, then I guess it's a good thing...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2013 12:16PM by jbass.
deaner
Dane Aura
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
PS4 controller

December 03, 2013 12:21PM
jbass
deaner
I know there's a lot of guys just like me, who can trace their own car sickness right down to the first FnF lol. That's why, at least to me, I'm kind of bummed out. Whether I like to admit it or not, that movie is a part of me. Sounds weird I know.....

As long as you've learned to secure your floorboards so that when the "DANGER TO MANIFOLD" warning pops on, you won't have any problems with them flying off during a 2 minute long, over 5 mile drag race, then I guess it's a good thing...

Hahaha I never claimed it to be a goooood movie. And give me a little slack, I openly admitted that FnF pretty much got me into cars. I'm embarrassed enough.... smiling smiley
Jens
Jens
Senior Moderator

December 03, 2013 12:26PM
jbass

Really? I guess I missed that part. What little I saw was so stupid I think it fried some brain cells.
corax
Keith Fritzinger
Super Moderator

December 03, 2013 01:54PM
Drone strike, apparently. eye rolling smiley
http://truthernews.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/fast-and-furious-star-paul-walker-assassinated-by-obama-drone-strike/

Everybody wants to know why the Obama administration would want to assassinate Paul Walker. While I can only theorize, it’s possible that Walker was assassinated in order to highlight Operation Fast and Furious just prior to an unprecedented gun-related massacre in the United States stemming from one or more of the 2,000 assault rifles sold by the ATF (Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms) to Mexican drug cartels. Since Walker’s death, the words “Fast and Furious” have been in the news non-stop and have been subconsciously programming the public in a psychological manner for an impending state-sponsored terror attack that will likely be connected to Operation Fast and Furious. In the aftermath of said terror attack, Obama would likely attempt to ban and confiscate guns in America which would be unfair (since he supplied the guns) and highly anti-American. Suffice to say, the incident would inevitably lead to a second American civil-war over the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

December 03, 2013 04:49PM
corax
Drone strike, apparently. eye rolling smiley
http://truthernews.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/fast-and-furious-star-paul-walker-assassinated-by-obama-drone-strike/

Everybody wants to know why the Obama administration would want to assassinate Paul Walker. While I can only theorize, it’s possible that Walker was assassinated in order to highlight Operation Fast and Furious just prior to an unprecedented gun-related massacre in the United States stemming from one or more of the 2,000 assault rifles sold by the ATF (Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms) to Mexican drug cartels. Since Walker’s death, the words “Fast and Furious” have been in the news non-stop and have been subconsciously programming the public in a psychological manner for an impending state-sponsored terror attack that will likely be connected to Operation Fast and Furious. In the aftermath of said terror attack, Obama would likely attempt to ban and confiscate guns in America which would be unfair (since he supplied the guns) and highly anti-American. Suffice to say, the incident would inevitably lead to a second American civil-war over the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms.

I KNEW IT!!!!

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login