Rumours, Lies & Damn Lies
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

No Coast Motorsports announces 2007 Championship plans...

Posted by NoCoast 
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

No Coast Motorsports announces 2007 Championship plans...
March 13, 2006 04:24PM
This was going to wait another 18 days, but figured due to all the American's in the WRC hype, it's pointless to even release to the public. So I'll post it here where everyone will think I'm serious. I'll even leave the original date on it. The worst part was, that this was during the big (record eventually) Powerball jackpot, and I kept winning every time, but only like 5-28 dollars each drawing.

No Coast Motorsports Plans for 2007 Premiere Season

February 6th, 2006
No Coast Motorsports of Denver, CO announced today it’s intentions for a full bid at all three World Championship Rally titles. They have officially announced two cars in each championship: the Junior World Rally Championship, Production World Rally Championship, and the World Rally Championship.
Their World Rally Championship bid will occur in two Prodrive Built 2006 spec A8 Subaru WRC cars. The teams competing will be Aaron McConnell and codriver Ben Grider as well as the brother sister team of Mark Malsom and Sarah Malsom.
Their Production World Rally Championship bid will also occur in Prodrive built 2006 N4 Subaru PWRC cars. The two teams will consist of Steve Bis and codriver Regina Hutchings and Brian Moody and codriver/wife Erika Lucero.
Their Junior World Rally Championship will occur in two identical Suziki Ignis Super 1600 cars. These will be piloted by Grant Hughes and codriver Genoveva Mendoza and Mitch Williams and codriver AJ Hakala.
Team leader, Grant Hughes, is quoted as saying, “We are very excited to finally bring US teams to the full series in all three championships. We are in the process of hiring the best service crews and we have some awesome sponsors stepping in to help us get there. We are preparing now for testing in Europe and Africa to determine which tire company we are going to utilize for the season. Another aspect that we are bringing to the championship is the high proportion of females on our teams. One third of our codrivers are females, and more importantly, they are all fairly hot. This will really add a level of excitement and promotability of our team. We have some fantastic plans to run concurrent to our championship bids, such as the launch of our new American series, No Coast Volvo Cross, which will bring European style rallycross to North American shores, as well as an official launch of team member and fashion guru Genoveva Mendoza’s new clothing line in Milan, Italy. We are also in contact with executives at MTV to have a new reality TV show based upon our entire season. It’s looking to be a prime time spot, in contention with shows such as American Idol and Survivor. They want to put it right after Pimp My Ride. We’ve even talked with Xibit about doing a bit with him, where he does some pimping to one of our cars before an event and having a two hour special, but we’ll see. All in all, 2007 really is going to be an exciting year for us! And with Speed aka Nascar TV dropping coverage of WRC, we should be in prime contention to be the US rally scene’s main source of WRC coverage.”
The vehicles should be landing in the USA in mid to late summer of 2006 and the teams plan to start debuting the cars to the North American rally scene shortly thereafter in anticipation of their first major event at Monte Carlo in January. Grant Hughes notes, “Of course, our whole program right now is still contingent on six numbers, but we are all very hopeful, and very positive.”

Grant Hughes
Please Login or Register to post a reply
sagsert
Mustafa Samli
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Gaylant VR4

Team STC Got a hold of secret videos of Nocoast
March 13, 2006 04:39PM
This is from their research and development session with Xibit

This one from the research facility with the Formula Drift expert

It is rumoured that this one actually involves Malcom Wilson but he is incognito

Cheers
M.Samli
Phoenix AZ
Gaylant VR4
EVO III GSR (Stolen)

Rallies are no place for traitors
Skye
Skye Nott
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Xratty

Re: Team STC Got a hold of secret videos of Nocoast
March 13, 2006 04:40PM
You forgot FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE at the top

www.rallyrace.net
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

March 13, 2006 05:39PM
Tire testing in Spain last weekend. (I've watched this like six times and can't quit laughing.)

The tube videos don't work for me for some reason at work. I'll have to go to the shop or something to watch them.

Grant Hughes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2006 05:41PM by NoCoast.
rallysmurf
alex morgan
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
'74 bmw 2325i

March 14, 2006 11:08AM
sagsert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is from their research and development
> session with Xibit
>
>
>
>
> This one from the research facility with the
> Formula Drift expert
>
>
>
>
> It is rumoured that this one actually involves
> Malcom Wilson but he is incognito
>
>
>
>
>
> Cheers
> M.Samli
> Phoenix AZ
> Gaylant VR4
> EVO II GSR
> STC Mouthpiece
> Instigator Extraordinaire
>
> Avatars are like underwear, change them daily.

V-dub in the house.

lol those RULE!

i died first time a saw one on the TELE

i'm in texas panahndle,
full of gas and oil wells
to slalom.

http://bcdracing.com//pics/rally/rally.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2006 11:09AM by rallysmurf.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login