Posted by Anders Green 
A1337STI
Alex Rademacher
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
93 GC with an 01 RS swap!

Re: Wow, boring around here!
March 08, 2012 01:59PM
how about a spec Leaf rally series. .... after your battery dies the closest one to the finish line wins!

I actually really want a leaf. I just need a bit more range, and a cheaper price. I think the current range is 80-100 miles when it gets to 125 i think that would work for me... then i just need to wait till its affordable... so guess never.. lol
Please Login or Register to post a reply
alosix
Jason Powers
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
02 WRX, still to quiet, but it finished a rally

March 08, 2012 02:26PM
A1337STI
how about a spec Leaf rally series. .... after your battery dies the closest one to the finish line wins!

I actually really want a leaf. I just need a bit more range, and a cheaper price. I think the current range is 80-100 miles when it gets to 125 i think that would work for me... then i just need to wait till its affordable... so guess never.. lol

There's maybe 10 of those godawefully ugly things @ work all lined up at the parking spaces that have 120v at them. There's a guy on my team that has one. All sorts of range anxiety from that car.

Would it Kill Nissan/Yota to make one of these things or hybrids for that matter that didn't totally look like ass? There's a lexus hybrid hatch @ work that looks 1/2 decent, but they still did the hybrid treatment to it like the did the IS series hybrid. Both could have been decent looking cars.. then they had a greenie liberal attack I guess.

This isn't floor mat anarchy
Racinkid13
Max
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
1983 MKI GTI

March 08, 2012 03:58PM
http://www.roadangels.com/editorial/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Honda_solar_car.jpg

we should hold a rally using only those.
A1337STI
Alex Rademacher
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
93 GC with an 01 RS swap!

March 08, 2012 07:32PM
Solar powered rally series..

gives a new meaning to "i was slowed by the dust" tongue sticking out smiley hahahaha
Anders Green
Anders Green
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Parked

October 26, 2012 03:35PM
No rumors? Not even whiffs?

Grassroots rally. It's what I think about.
Vorpal_Rally
Stinkfinger Lipschitz
Junior Moderator

October 30, 2012 05:56AM
Anders Green

Oh there's a whiff. winking smiley

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
William Ralph Inge

TANSTAAFL
HiTempguy
Banned
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

October 30, 2012 02:46PM
Anders Green

There was a rumor floating around that after PFR my ego had shrunk. Let me assure you, that rumor is false.

How about the Canadian spec fuel rules that almost happened? That was great fun. It only cost me a couple grand. I expect that to return with a vengence next year when CARS also tries to force all turbo cars to run 32mm restrictors for the 2014 season...

This crap is getting old. I blame two (well, three) people in particular.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

October 30, 2012 02:54PM
HiTempguy
Anders Green

There was a rumor floating around that after PFR my ego had shrunk. Let me assure you, that rumor is false.

How about the Canadian spec fuel rules that almost happened? That was great fun. It only cost me a couple grand. I expect that to return with a vengence next year when CARS also tries to force all turbo cars to run 32mm restrictors for the 2014 season...

This crap is getting old. I blame two (well, three) people in particular.

Well Adam, take a hint from this site that requires names. Name who you think is the problem and say why...
We won't tell anybody.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

October 30, 2012 05:07PM
I was subcontracting at the VA for a few years as an analyst.
I was paid via a research grant working with some docs from Florida on a breast cancer research project.
I shared an office with the lead Biostats person on the VA Data Use Group.
The research group was trying to get the data. The head of the Data Use Group kept telling us that the DUG was being unreasonable and requiring all these new requirements and hoops for us to jump through. She was super nice though and was always super apologetic for the politics and delays involved.
Due to my sharing of the office, I got to listen to the DUG conference calls. Guess who was the biggest antagonist and pain in the ass. Yup, the apologist cunt face.
She was also using another surgical database for her own research and publications and COMPLETELY ignoring and bypassing the whole data use group on the other side. I figured she was basically trying to get them to focus solely on our group so she wouldn't get noticed. Fucking whore.

Grant Hughes
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

October 30, 2012 06:03PM
NoCoast
I was subcontracting at the VA for a few years as an analyst.
I was paid via a research grant working with some docs from Florida on a breast cancer research project.
I shared an office with the lead Biostats person on the VA Data Use Group.
The research group was trying to get the data. The head of the Data Use Group kept telling us that the DUG was being unreasonable and requiring all these new requirements and hoops for us to jump through. She was super nice though and was always super apologetic for the politics and delays involved.
Due to my sharing of the office, I got to listen to the DUG conference calls. Guess who was the biggest antagonist and pain in the ass. Yup, the apologist cunt face.
She was also using another surgical database for her own research and publications and COMPLETELY ignoring and bypassing the whole data use group on the other side. I figured she was basically trying to get them to focus solely on our group so she wouldn't get noticed. Fucking whore.

So, how did she get on the Rally Class Rules Committee?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
HiTempguy
Banned
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

October 31, 2012 11:10AM
john vanlandingham
Well Adam, take a hint from this site that requires names. Name who you think is the problem and say why...
We won't tell anybody.

Gotta take the system down from the inside [hippy voice]maaaaaaannnn[/hippy voice].

It has nothing to do with Keith though, I'll tell you that much. Or Eric, as he is more grassroots than I am when it comes to racing.
wvonkessler
Wilson von Kessler
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Colts are in Finland; now '87 325i, '89 325i

October 31, 2012 02:28PM
Come on, there's gotsta be rumor floating around somewhere - Vanlandingham's mom wears/wore combat boots.

"Talk about drugs. Driving a car like that, going that fast, it’s like all the drugs at once." - Tommy Byrne

"Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?" - The Brain
HiTempguy
Banned
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

October 31, 2012 03:07PM
wvonkessler
Come on, there's gotsta be rumor floating around somewhere - Vanlandingham's mom wears/wore combat boots.

How about the rumor that Patrick Richard/Rocket Rally aren't SRTC next year?
fliz
Chad Eixenberger
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
1988 VW Golf #687

October 31, 2012 04:54PM
How about this one? JVL isn't the only one I've heard say it...although the other source was not an organizer either.

JVL on SS
Well this is all well and good---unless something really drastic happens like a rumored tripling of the RA so called "Insurance and sanction" fee---and notes not included, reaching maybe $760 per car direct to RA...and the poor organisers still have to lay something on top of that.
crankshaft
Aaron Gibson
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Cars are lame, I have a motorcycle

April 11, 2013 09:47PM
I heard Ben Klock is now a Muslim and has formed a Rally Jihad against Redbull. The beard is a dead give away.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login