Posted by LexusFman 
ghost
Jon Waters
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
83 Celica GT && 79 RX-7

Re: Whos the fanboy now????????
May 16, 2017 06:06PM
Man you don't need attention from women when you got Helga. I got Molly, drifters don't need girlfriends. Speaking of which we need to put in some work on molly and the celica sometime soon. Also why have we not put the distributor in the new engine? Why have we not attached the transmission yet? We need to start asking these questions man. I'll be free sunday-Monday. Aaaaaand because I ditched the bitch I will actually be free.

~ Ghost

79' RX7
83' Celica GT
04' RAV4
05' Galant GTS
Please Login or Register to post a reply
LexusFman
Yengi Lado
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
I Ain't rich!!!!

May 16, 2017 06:58PM
ghost
Man you don't need attention from women when you got Helga. I got Molly, drifters don't need girlfriends. Speaking of which we need to put in some work on molly and the celica sometime soon. Also why have we not put the distributor in the new engine? Why have we not attached the transmission yet? We need to start asking these questions man. I'll be free sunday-Monday. Aaaaaand because I ditched the bitch I will actually be free.

Hey man I've been in the shop while you've been hanging out in cow land...I haven't put the new one in simply because I'd have to move the motor from the corner you shoved it in to work on it comfortably...

And good job man. At least wait until the Celica is somewhat finished before you backslide for the millionth time...I think you can dodge the pussy whip for that long...

Guys like us need car girls man...they're gonna complain either way (Whining about your needs is the nature of attachment) I'd rather them bitch about not having their Miata turboed or your project car finished than BUY ME STARBUCKS, YOGA PANTS, AND EXPENSIVE THINGS YOU SLAVE

We just gotta make sure we don't get some mad, mad country chicks (a little is ok) cuz they WILL ditch you for a mustang and a mullet. #datruth

If you think they're all insane, that's all you will get, because you WILL look over the crazy to get your Johnson wet. Misogyny's little publicized downside.
Robert Culbertson
Out of this dumpster fire
Elite Moderator

May 16, 2017 07:40PM
Did you hit the pump under the car with a hammer? If they've been sitting you can sometimes "revive" them by doing that.
If you just need to replace the lift (in-tank) pump, the 740 turbo ones seem to last longer and drop in once you shorten the pick-up tube. It's a common upgrade on turbo 240s, IPD even sells a kit with instructions.

If going in-tank: Just gotta rig up a fuel line (high pressure stuff) from the top of the tank to where the outlet of the high-pressure pump was. Use proper hose clamps.
Good list of in-tank pumps for upgrades here, : http://forums.tbforums.com/showthread.php?t=332325

Or get a smaller 255 with the connector, filter, and hose:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_10?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-keywords=walbro+255lph+fuel+pump&sprefix=walbro+255%2Cautomotive%2C218&crid=3N4SZESAG94U3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2017 07:40PM by Robert Culbertson.
LexusFman
Yengi Lado
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
I Ain't rich!!!!

May 16, 2017 10:53PM
So does that mean the rock auto special is a no go? Because I like the idea of CHEAP! But if that shit dies I'm fucked and I want to daily it for a bit so...

EDIT: and no, I didn't hit it with a hammer. Ive heard of that trick before but if it's acting up now, why not replace? Dead fuel pump=stranded car been there walked that. Plus the whole heat thing kinda scared me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2017 10:59PM by LexusFman.
Robert Culbertson
Out of this dumpster fire
Elite Moderator

May 17, 2017 12:31PM
Which pump is borked? Both? Do you have a multimeter to test for voltage at the pumps?
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

May 17, 2017 02:34PM
LexusFman
So does that mean the rock auto special is a no go? Because I like the idea of CHEAP! But if that shit dies I'm fucked and I want to daily it for a bit so...

EDIT: and no, I didn't hit it with a hammer. Ive heard of that trick before but if it's acting up now, why not replace? Dead fuel pump=stranded car been there walked that. Plus the whole heat thing kinda scared me

Why not replace?
Because if you take that attitude of throwing expensive components at something every time you don't know sumpin then you'll be poor forever and nevr build a rally car...

Tap..even a screwdriver handle will do...

As for in-tank pump..

The same PN for mearly mid 80s 240 pumps goes to a long list of other cars:
ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 1982-1994
BMW 320I 1978-1979
BUICK CENTURY 1982-1983
BUICK SKYHAWK 1983-1984
BUICK SKYLARK 1982-1983
CADILLAC CALAIS 1975-1976
CADILLAC COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 1975-1979
CADILLAC DEVILLE 1975-1979
CADILLAC ELDORADO 1975-1980

CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1975-1979
CADILLAC SEVILLE 1976-1980
CHEVROLET CAMARO 1982-1983
CHEVROLET CAVALIER 1983-1984
CHEVROLET CELEBRITY 1982-1983
CHEVROLET CITATION 1982-1983
CHEVROLET MONZA 1975-1977
CHEVROLET VEGA 1971-1977
FORD AEROSTAR 1986
FORD E-150 1988-1991
FORD E-250 1986-1991
FORD E-350 1986-1991
FORD F-150 1985-1989
FORD F-250 1985-1989
FORD F-350 1987-1989
FORD F53 1988
FORD LTD 1984-1986
FORD MUSTANG 1984
FORD THUNDERBIRD 1984
HONDA ACCORD 1986-1989
HONDA PRELUDE 1988-1990
MAZDA B2200 1987-1993
MAZDA B2600 1987-1988
MERCURY COUGAR 1984
MERCURY MARQUIS 1984-1986
OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CIERA 1982-1984
OLDSMOBILE FIRENZA 1984
OLDSMOBILE OMEGA 1982-1983
OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE 1976-1977
PONTIAC 6000 1982
PONTIAC ASTRE 1975-1977
PONTIAC FIREBIRD 1982-1983
PONTIAC J2000 1983
PONTIAC PHOENIX 1982
PONTIAC SUNBIRD 1976-1977
SAAB 900 1983-1989
SAAB 9000 1987-1988
VOLVO 240 1990-1993
VOLVO 242 1975-1983
VOLVO 244 1975-1989
VOLVO 245 1975-1989
VOLVO 262 1976-1981
VOLVO 264 1976-1982
VOLVO 265 1976-1981
VOLVO 740 1985-1990
VOLVO 745 1985
VOLVO 760 1983-1987
VOLVO 940 1991-1993
Please refer to catalog for application details.

And they missed Merkur..

a nuther MFG says:
ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 1982-1994
MAZDA B2200 1987-1993
MAZDA B2600 1987-1988
SAAB 900 1983-1989
SAAB 9000 1986-1988
VOLVO 240 1990-1993
VOLVO 244 1985-1989
VOLVO 245 1985-1989
VOLVO 740 1985-1992
VOLVO 745 1985
VOLVO 760 1983-1987
VOLVO 940 1992-1994
Please refer to catalog for application details.

And they missed Xratty as well..it IS the same pump..

Now go jump 12v from a good battery, tap tap, run some methylated spirits thru it..

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
ghost
Jon Waters
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
83 Celica GT && 79 RX-7

May 17, 2017 03:18PM
I'm sure we could find working parts in some of the junkyards around 'cuse. No worries man, Helga will be sliding soon.

~ Ghost

79' RX7
83' Celica GT
04' RAV4
05' Galant GTS
LexusFman
Yengi Lado
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
I Ain't rich!!!!

May 17, 2017 06:19PM
john vanlandingham
LexusFman

Why not replace?
Because if you take that attitude of throwing expensive components at something every time you don't know sumpin then you'll be poor forever and nevr build a rally car...

As for in-tank pump..

I KNOW IM A PARTS CHANGING CHAIN STORE SLIME PEON MAN LET ME HAVE SOME SELF ESTEEM

Hell, they don't even let me change parts, just tires and oil smiling smiley

furreal tho I was always under the impression that that is one of those "If yo shit dies on the side of the road tapping it with a hammer might get you to a shop" things. But I guess if I can get it pumping fuel for now that would be cool, I can just get new shit when it's road worthy.

My only concern is I want to fuck bitches in this thing and bitches don't like to push you dig.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2017 06:21PM by LexusFman.
ghost
Jon Waters
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
83 Celica GT && 79 RX-7

May 17, 2017 06:59PM
Hipster bitches dig volvos. Also why are we futzing with the fuel pump when we don't even have the engine bay clean, or the distributor swapped. One thing at a time my man! Speaking of which, this weekend are we stripping the rx7 or pulling the engine on the celica.

~ Ghost

79' RX7
83' Celica GT
04' RAV4
05' Galant GTS
LexusFman
Yengi Lado
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
I Ain't rich!!!!

May 17, 2017 08:33PM
I already blamed the distributor thing on you remember and the engine bay doesn't need to be fucking clean it's a rally car build she's gon see sum gravel son.

And it's your choice man they're both yours

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2017 08:34PM by LexusFman.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

May 17, 2017 09:50PM
LexusFman
john vanlandingham
LexusFman

Why not replace?

As for in-tank pump..

I KNOW IM A PARTS CHANGING CHAIN STORE SLIME PEON MAN LET ME HAVE SOME SELF ESTEEM

Hell, they don't even let me change parts, just tires and oil smiling smiley

furreal tho I was always under the impression that that is one of those "If yo shit dies on the side of the road tapping it with a hammer might get you to a shop" things. But I guess if I can get it pumping fuel for now that would be cool, I can just get new shit when it's road worthy.

My only concern is I want to fuck bitches in this thing and bitches don't like to push you dig.

While the desire you express is an admirable goal for any man, and one which I pursued for decades across North America, Europe, Asia and Africa...and making up for not visiting Oz and NZ and Chile and Argentina by making extra efforts to be friendly to the friendly women from there while they were up in the Northern half of the world..I think you will do much better if you purge from your mind and language the idea of "fucking bitches."
Bitches --male or female---are people I suggest you simply avoid...they're unpleasant.

Broaden you imagination... Try out the idea of Oh say "I would sure like to discuss the meaning of life and the secret of happiness with some friendly cutinas in mah Volvo, or "Sure would be fun honeychile to discuss the Seven Levels of self Discovery"

or something that sounds more pleasant than "fuck bitches. that's a phrase and a mentality that is best left to those reptiles called "Frat Boys".

and it disappoints me to hear you and your friend Jon using it..It's derogatory..and negative...for something that is and is supposed to be a lot of fun..

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

May 17, 2017 09:56PM
LexusFman
I already blamed the distributor thing on you remember and the engine bay doesn't need to be fucking clean it's a rally car build she's gon see sum gravel son.

And it's your choice man they're both yours

Engine bay doesn't have to be clean but life is better when it is..You see things better, see bolt sizes better and you work quicker when its clean and bright.I've seen geniuses struggling for 45mintues trying to pull a cover and swearing if they only had a bigger pry bar and i look and see that got 4 out of 6 bolts out cause the cess-pool slime pit engine was so thick with geg and poo they missed two complete bolts..
I pull them, cover goes dink pang falls off.
Bigger fucking pry bar..
They needed a bigger fucking brain.. (Drawing in the manual laying there showed cover with 6 bolts..derp!)

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2017 10:01PM by john vanlandingham.
ghost
Jon Waters
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
83 Celica GT && 79 RX-7

May 18, 2017 12:39AM
john vanlandingham
While the desire you express is an admirable goal for any man, and one which I pursued for decades across North America, Europe, Asia and Africa...and making up for not visiting Oz and NZ and Chile and Argentina by making extra efforts to be friendly to the friendly women from there while they were up in the Northern half of the world..I think you will do much better if you purge from your mind and language the idea of "fucking bitches."
Bitches --male or female---are people I suggest you simply avoid...they're unpleasant.

Broaden you imagination... Try out the idea of Oh say "I would sure like to discuss the meaning of life and the secret of happiness with some friendly cutinas in mah Volvo, or "Sure would be fun honeychile to discuss the Seven Levels of self Discovery"

or something that sounds more pleasant than "fuck bitches. that's a phrase and a mentality that is best left to those reptiles called "Frat Boys".

and it disappoints me to hear you and your friend Jon using it..It's derogatory..and negative...for something that is and is supposed to be a lot of fun..

John, firstly I can assure you I only refer to women as bitches purely in the ironic sense. It's a bit of an inside joke, because a couple of years ago Yengi asked me "why don't I get bitches" and I responded "perhaps it's because you call them bitches". My recent post when I said "I finally ditched the bitch" is one of the few times in which I meant to refer to a woman as a bitch not ironically. I have been I'm a very very abusive relationship with a woman for the past two years. Not to dump my purse out so to speak, but she has quite literally put me in a place that will take years to come back from. Yengi can concur my report. As far as him calling women bitches, you can try to convince him to not do so. I tried and failed and I've been his best friend since the 4th grade. I can say though, that my personal expiriences with quite a number of women is that there are very few "diamonds in the rough" so to speak. Your opinion on dating and relationships tends to change when you see your name as "free food" in a woman's phone. Not to mention I'm a big guy from a small town who builds cars, motorcycles and computers for fun. I know how to cook and how to hit a quarter at 300 yards with my .308 I'm not exactly the idea man for a woman. Admittedly Yengi is far better at having deep conversations. He has a way to analyze and interpret things, and his dedication to the research of topics that interest him makes me think if he were interested in school he could have a phd. I more than anyone except maybe Yengi himself wishes that he could find someone down to earth, who shares the same hobbies, and isn't insane. The problem, and bear with me here, is that we live in NYS. I am a white man, and Yengi is black, and I can personally attest to the number of people who act pleasant to other races and are really just racist. Our hometown is so backwards there is like 1-2 inter-racial couples in the whole town. And they both moved there from elsewhere. Unfortunately I find even the same in the city of syracuse. Maybe 1 out of every 15 couples is inter-racial. Demographically speaking he has a "shit hand" not to mention about 60% of the shared demographic here is so unbelievably stupid and poor-mannered that he is not interested. Women kinda suck man. I've had some expiriences, and I've had some crazy ones, and overall there are few women that I know that I would want around me for a long time. Maybe 2. One named Erika who go figure is moving to Ohio, and one named Katie, who is always in a relationship. The ones that will get away. Personally though I don't think marriage or kids are for me. I will probably find "the one" when I'm 30 or so, and my opinion will change. Until then, I would rather just have friends.

Ps, I understand your concern completely.

~ Ghost

79' RX7
83' Celica GT
04' RAV4
05' Galant GTS
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

May 18, 2017 03:24AM
ghost
john vanlandingham

John, firstly I can assure you I only refer to women as bitches purely in the ironic sense. It's a bit of an inside joke, because a couple of years ago Yengi asked me "why don't I get bitches" and I responded "perhaps it's because you call them bitches". My recent post when I said "I finally ditched the bitch" is one of the few times in which I meant to refer to a woman as a bitch not ironically. I have been I'm a very very abusive relationship with a woman for the past two years. Not to dump my purse out so to speak, but she has quite literally put me in a place that will take years to come back from. Yengi can concur my report. As far as him calling women bitches, you can try to convince him to not do so. I tried and failed and I've been his best friend since the 4th grade. I can say though, that my personal expiriences with quite a number of women is that there are very few "diamonds in the rough" so to speak. Your opinion on dating and relationships tends to change when you see your name as "free food" in a woman's phone. Not to mention I'm a big guy from a small town who builds cars, motorcycles and computers for fun. I know how to cook and how to hit a quarter at 300 yards with my .308 I'm not exactly the idea man for a woman. Admittedly Yengi is far better at having deep conversations. He has a way to analyze and interpret things, and his dedication to the research of topics that interest him makes me think if he were interested in school he could have a phd. I more than anyone except maybe Yengi himself wishes that he could find someone down to earth, who shares the same hobbies, and isn't insane. The problem, and bear with me here, is that we live in NYS. I am a white man, and Yengi is black, and I can personally attest to the number of people who act pleasant to other races and are really just racist. Our hometown is so backwards there is like 1-2 inter-racial couples in the whole town. And they both moved there from elsewhere. Unfortunately I find even the same in the city of syracuse. Maybe 1 out of every 15 couples is inter-racial. Demographically speaking he has a "shit hand" not to mention about 60% of the shared demographic here is so unbelievably stupid and poor-mannered that he is not interested. Women kinda suck man. I've had some expiriences, and I've had some crazy ones, and overall there are few women that I know that I would want around me for a long time. Maybe 2. One named Erika who go figure is moving to Ohio, and one named Katie, who is always in a relationship. The ones that will get away. Personally though I don't think marriage or kids are for me. I will probably find "the one" when I'm 30 or so, and my opinion will change. Until then, I would rather just have friends.

Ps, I understand your concern completely.

Thanks..I really mean it and you hit the nail preety damn good on what you said"maybe because...." More on the rest later, it's late.. Gotta be up on 6 hours to get my girls ready school..
"we-eeze guys" should talk more... I'll say this though, glad I haint in my 20s now in the US..as far as I can see its rough in so many ways.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
LexusFman
Yengi Lado
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
I Ain't rich!!!!

May 18, 2017 09:11AM
You know whats funny, I'm actually a feminist. I just like fucking around and making myself look stupid. I cant/don't really want to do the whole appearances thing.

I don't really dismiss people of superficial things. It's super easy to APPEAR like your so polite n shit that's all anybody cares about.

I've tried the whole respectful polite thing and people just think I'm a pussy. So if consequences come to me anyways, I'm doing whatever the fuck I want. Cuz shits and giggles are all I really got at the end of the day.

EDIT: She really had you down as free food? That's fucked up dude.

EDIT2: Plus, Donald Trump gets to say shit like "grab em by the pussy" and he got ELECTED president by WOMEN. Maybe those of us on the left need to recognize polite ain't shit?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2017 09:23AM by LexusFman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login