Posted by NoCoast 
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

Rear beam
January 30, 2008 04:43PM
Hey John. People are asking about your Supra diff/beam project again over on Merkur Club's forum again. Just in case you want to go talk to them, or if there is any progress in the past year on them.

Grant Hughes
Please Login or Register to post a reply
mothra
Matt Smith
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
xr4ti

Re: Rear beam
January 31, 2008 07:30AM
I think John got banned from Merkursport a while ago don't know about MCA.

Matt Smith

Racing in glorious black and red

My daily life is a Saab story (sold!)
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Re: Rear beam
January 31, 2008 12:26PM
mothra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think John got banned from Merkursport a while
> ago don't know about MCA.
>

Actually was disgusted at the owner of the board, a utter asshole named Eric Cotos, who has even close friends telling him he has too quick a temper, and says things far too rude. This guy misread things then calls people such as me all sorts of names as in this exchange from 04 when after paying for a lot of Cossie stuff when the shipment arrived I was shorted like 5 diffs out of 10, a pile of other goodies and of course I only find out ONCE the crap arrioves and I break down the shipment:

>I have to track this stuff down, and boys, I hope you

understand why some

>>of this stuff cost what it does when the cost of doing business

with the

>>crooks and criminals which populate the Car-world of the UK

incurs such

>>losses on top of $1500 frieght bills.John in Seattle

Maybe you should buy your Cossie stuff from people who aren't
thieves! You're supporting a bunch of crooks who steal from
anybody (including lots of my friends who have their cossies
stolen). It's a good thing you never replied to my email either,
I won't buy anything from you if you buy from crooks.

-Erik"

The moron utterly misunderstands, says I am "supporting crooks" when I am the fucking victim.

He was busy taunting some schmuck up in Conneticut about some stupid RS500 lower rubber spoiler which the guy said was yellow or some shit and he's saying shit like how "suspicious" it seems and crap like "I know what Cossie stuff is!!" (Oh yeah he's a big authority because he BOUGHT a car somebody imported and I guess he reckons seriously 14,000 posts on various British forums makes him as he says "a valuable member of the Community"

But the real deal killer was these guys, a bunch of Cotos closer buddies, finding somebody's Match.com profiles and all of them cackling like mean 12 year olds about "Let's make up some anonymous profiles and statr sending him a bunch of notes and LEAD HIM ON and fool him then expose him!!!
They are disgusting shit, not humans.

The banning deal was when I was asking just WHY is he such an asshole, I asked is it because he thinks he's a hotshit from New Jersey? Or because he's some mongrel half breed from Peru (and you know that I am a mongrel half breed Panamanian myself--all Latin Americans are some sort of mongrels) but he flew off the handle and went essentially crazy---and didn't ever answer why he was such an asshole.

So the only thing we can do is not frequent a place where, as I said, even his close friends who deal with him ---not his little "E-buddies", but folks that are local and know him say he's too quick and too harsh with his mouth.

Now he did send a "peace offering" deal but the problem is ONCE YOUR WRITE THOUGHTLESS or INNCORRECT SHIT on the Intrawebs its there forever.

> Matt Smith
>
> Of course the car has graphics...
> We did them in satin black, flat black, and gloss
> black

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login