John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Re: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi NASA Logbooked Rally Car w/ Dogbox
January 15, 2015 03:27PM
JohnLane
Newsflash shit-for brains....

YOU are the one person on this or any other board I frequent who is consistently the raging asshole. Coincidence? No.

Your efforts at slandering me speaks volumes of YOU.

Pay attention dumbshit. I've never had a word negative to say of Mr Derek... Of Kevin... Of Skye... Of the pair of Scott's.... YOU are the problem. You and I were pretty good friends before you turned into the raging asshole you've been since.... 2006 or so.... About the time you took to spending about 20 hours a day pounding away on the keyboard.

Think John.... How many do you chase away for your behavior?

I don't make my living dragging two dollar bills through the trailer parks that are Turbo-bricks and RallyAnarchy... YOU do and your behavior is abhorrent. You fuck yourself for it.

Not slandering you for asking if you paid Brian Musson in San Jose the $3400 that you got from Al Kun for his motor...... It was Brian's motor and T5, John, the money should not go to you and you have enough money to pay it now that you have money to go rally and you're done with bankruptcy...You are done with that now aren't you?

It's not trolling either...Don't bring up other shit than that or ancient shit between you and I 10-15 years old, just tell us all when you're going to be the awesome gentleman that Gene insist you are and pay the guy for his motor...
I mean you do know that you can't sell stuff that aren't yours dontcha?

To me, maybe I'm wrong, since your buddies love you so much, but somebody who sells another persons motor is the very epitome of a raging asshole, and a few other unsavory things...

I can't comment much on the gentlemanliness of charging a newb what I have been told was $3000 for sticking in some worn out dead n.a. motor and keeping his core turbo motor, and the shock that he got which blew up in a few stages, well how could you know thety were going to do that? So I won't mention that..I guess that is better than selling Turbobrickers nice products...

So come on Lane, if you are the wonderful sweet fellow, the Gentleman you position yourself to be, tell us when you're going to send Brian his $3400.

Or don't call anybody anything...

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 15, 2015 03:36PM
heymagic
Well I got the official warning. Seems odd that if you watch TV news at all whenever there is an 'anarchist' protest, such as May Day, everyone hides behind a mask of some sorts. The Seattle police now have to be careful how they photograph protesters.

So lets cut to the chase...until things change and John gets reeled in I really don't care if I get banned. Heck mI've never even had a time out in 20 years and dozens of forums. Guess it is time. Nothing personal Skye..thanks for doing what you have for the sport.

Everyone else...you know who I am and where to find me, easy peasy.

JVL, got fuck yourself you worthless waste of flesh..oh and get a legit business license. I hear rumors of a shit storm headed your way, might just be rumors...I don't know.

Life's hobbies..if it ain't fun don't do it. Most all of you guys are fun and friends, but this just isn't fun here so why do it?

Rally on , as they say. Ban me if you want sir.

Gene, you want to bitch about the name? Talk to Derek Bottles. he suggested it from a sailing forum he liked..We read it some and it was funnier than shit, lots of guys like you...

The only thing I suggested, and all there then agreed, was REAL NAME, REAL LOCATION and AGE.

that an the automatic random Moderator generator thing...

As for go fuck my self..
Whatever Gene..
Your vindictive streak has always been a major problem for you and the area, was 30 years ago, and it is now...
You seem to be black and white on everything, and then you get some obsession and its just flat weird...as i have said you are bizarrely selective and hate my guts but not a word about criminals and fraudsters and people doing morally reprehensible stuff behind the scenes..

You know what cognitive dissonance is?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
JohnLane
John Lane
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
The Fire Breathing Monster

January 15, 2015 03:50PM
john vanlandingham

Not slandering you for asking if....

Inserting yourself into shit that is none of your fucking business how many years after the fact?

JVL... Where's the money I put up so that you could join the rest of the adults as a property owner as you closed on what was it.... 53? Good thing you had a friend who would do that for you.... Shame you've turned into such the raging asshole since that I've no use for you. YOU did that. You went to a lot of trouble to be sure that everyone knows what a raging asshole you are too. Congrats.

Oh.... That was a long time ago and you'll pound out another ten pages of phlegm for it.... Anything to take the focus off of YOUR BEHAVIOR here and elsewhere....

As for Arno's engine... I spoke with him not long ago about his car, rallying and such.... If he had any problem with the engine or me he could have brought it up... He knew what he was purchasing.... YOU need to mind your own business.... For a change.

Anything to take the heat off yourself Troll. I pity Krissy and your children. They deserve better.

JohnLane

Overkill is consistently more fun
JohnLane
John Lane
Super Moderator

Rally Car:

January 15, 2015 03:55PM
john vanlandingham

You know what cognitive dissonance is?

Do you?

You may wish to look into.... "Projection" as well as "Raging asshole"

JohnLane

NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

January 15, 2015 04:10PM
Administrator
Sure, I'll be happy to ban anyone else that refuses to post their real name.

You don't get to act like a big hero, while hiding behind your keyboard.

The price of anarchy is identification.

Says the administrator without a real name posted...

John - I notice that your list of founding rallyist is quite devoid of currently competing rallyists. Derek may be only one listed that ever made it to a rally. Biggest mistake I made in rallying was listening to too much of your advice.

Grant Hughes
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 15, 2015 04:20PM
JohnLane
john vanlandingham

Not slandering you for asking if....

Inserting yourself into shit that is none of your fucking business how many years after the fact?
(snip insane blather)

J.

I put YOU into Brian and my business when he said he was looking for a 240 and I called you and asked if you had one.
I put YOU into our business when I asked if you wanted to do sell the car and do the install....

My mistake for TRYING to help Brain out and flip a car for you and flip some work your way..
It IS my business,

And I tried to make it right for the guy when after a year you hadn't installed it and he was sick and tired of no answers and arranged to sell Brian's motor to Al Kun because I felt bad that I had put him into your clutches...
I could have said "fuckit you figure it out", not said anything to Al about it and built Al and identical spec motor...

It was my customer and my friend Al who you screwed by selling what was not yours...

Screw everything else. It is you who was brought into this BY ME, and you sold another person's motor butting Al in the dubious position or receiving stolen property..

So answer that question: when you going to pay Brian the $3400 you got from Al that you pocketed?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
JohnLane
John Lane
Super Moderator

Rally Car:

January 15, 2015 04:45PM
john vanlandingham
snip insane blather

Rally Anarchy is not the place to discuss any of this shit which you only bring up as a lame attempt at taking well deserved heat off yourself.

Watch yourself block... dodge...weave.... deflect....Anything to avoid the reality that YOU act as the shithead that you are. Focus troll... YOU are the subject.... Not shit you make up about me.
YOU shit in this feller's thread... royally at that. To avoid that you make fantastical accusations toward me... YOU are the one who famously will NEVER EVER give up at pounding the keyboard. Desperate to be right? Desperate to have that last word? Pitiful little man.

JohnLane

john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 15, 2015 05:01PM
NoCoast
Administrator
Sure, I'll be happy to ban anyone else that refuses to post their real name.

You don't get to act like a big hero, while hiding behind your keyboard.

The price of anarchy is identification.

Says the administrator without a real name posted...

John - I notice that your list of founding rallyist is quite devoid of currently competing rallyists. Derek may be only one listed that ever made it to a rally. Biggest mistake I made in rallying was listening to too much of your advice.

Scott Kun was just out in some RX7, last year, and besides Grant, how many events have you driven? 3? You bring up currently competing, are you?
And am i responsible for people making decisions on getting married, buying houses, changing jobs, building garages and deciding not to compete?

As for mistakes from my advice, others have done exactly the same cars with same parts and they seem as happy as pigs in the mud... maybe you are the variable?
Sean Medcroft built one and was very happy, and the new owner is also very happy with both the Xratty and the Volvo he just got...I' didn't tell you to buy cossie body kits and expensive remote pedal box and all the dough on the Volvo 16v head... Better scold whoever talked you into that.
Don't know what to tell you.

But that's moot, you're now they expert.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 15, 2015 05:03PM
JohnLane
john vanlandingham
snip insane blather

Rally Anarchy is not the place to discuss any of this shit which you only bring up as a lame attempt at taking well deserved heat off yourself.

Watch yourself block... dodge...weave.... deflect....Anything to avoid the reality that YOU act as the shithead that you are. Focus troll... YOU are the subject.... Not shit you make up about me.
YOU shit in this feller's thread... royally at that. To avoid that you make fantastical accusations toward me... YOU are the one who famously will NEVER EVER give up at pounding the keyboard. Desperate to be right? Desperate to have that last word? Pitiful little man.

You're doing the dodging. And nothing is being made up..records on everything..
So when you going to pay Brian?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
JohnLane
John Lane
Super Moderator

Rally Car:

January 15, 2015 05:20PM
john vanlandingham
JohnLane
john vanlandingham
snip insane blather

You're doing the dodging. And nothing is being made up..records on everything..
So when you going to pay Brian?

Money got sent... A Postal Money Order just like the previous transaction i did with Brian. A bunch of time went by.... Years. Suddenly I'm a thief. Go fuck yourself.
You knew me well enough to know damned good and well that I don't fuck anyone. Bummer you can't say the same for yourself. I know better than to think that you will ever pay me what I'm owed on your house. That is the kind of snake you are.... You try to project your shit onto me.

Ever notice that no-one ever gets to a resolution with you in any of your bullshit flame fests? Reasonable people stop participating as there is no point with you.

Obviously you won't acknowledge your shitty behavior. YOU are the stinker in the room who spoils it for everyone. Proud of yourself?

JohnLane

Administrator
Pasta-Based Diety
Infallible Moderator

January 15, 2015 05:27PM
In other news, I've fixed the CSS so that large external images (like the first post in this glorious topic) get auto resized to a max width of 800px. Enjoy!

I'm not quite sure what the point of removing your full name and asking to be banned is supposed to accomplish. Are you protesting something? You don't want to visit the forum but you don't have the willpower to stop yourself? Oh well.
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Godlike Moderator

January 15, 2015 05:38PM
800 px is pretty small nowadays...

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
funvolvo
Brian Musson
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Looking for a Ford Sierra

January 15, 2015 05:41PM
JCLane,
This is Brian.
I have not received any payment in any such form from you. Even after numerous attempts, and extending the olive branch for you throughout all of the excuses you have provided me over the years. I have been very patient through this matter. I do want the money for my motor, and I am running out of patients. You have all of my contact information as of yet (its the same). The sooner you pay me, the sooner everybody can move on from here.

Regards,
Brian

---------------------------
| Full Metal Anarchist |
---------------------------
JohnLane
John Lane
Super Moderator

Rally Car:

January 15, 2015 05:41PM
Dazed_Driver
800 px is pretty small nowadays...

It will still keep the troll waiting ten minutes on it's dial-up connection.

No wonder it is so pissy!

JohnLane

Morison
Banned
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
(ex)86 RX-7(built), (ex)2.5RS (bought)

January 15, 2015 05:46PM
Administrator
I'm not quite sure what the point of removing your full name and asking to be banned is supposed to accomplish. Are you protesting something?

Yah, it's a protest.
JVL has been allowed to break the rules about general behaviour in this forum since day one, and without the slightest hint of action against him. He's earned Sin Bin time repeatedly, as judged by his peers, yet everyone knows there won't ever be any action taken against him.

Adam gets a bit pissy, but still well below JVL's level of misbehaviour, and he gets the boot. It's bullshit, and hurts the RallyAnarchy community.

If you're fine with people just walking away from the site and letting John yell at himself, so be it... it's been heading that way for a while. If you want RallyAnarchy to continue to help foster the sport, you need to take action to curb John's poisoning of threads that don't serve his needs.

In the end, it's your sandbox... if you want it to look more like a litter box so be it.

First Rally: 2001
Driver (7), Co-Driver (44)
Drivers (16)
Clerk (10), Official (7), Volunteer (4)
Cars Built (1), Engines Built (0) Cages Built (0)
Last Updated, January 4, 2015

john vanlandingham
Blame is for idiots. losers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login