Posted by cmanreinhart 
cmanreinhart
Conner Reinhart
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
1987 xr4ti

Copart Salvage Title XR:
January 25, 2015 10:57AM
Stumbled on to this earlier this morning when I was looking around on Copart which is just a database that gathers a bunch of salvage title cars from every make

and model. The body seems to be in relatively clean condition the only thing that seems deceiving is that it says it was donated..... Which means something

probably went wrong with car (maybe bad head gasket who knows?) and the owner probably just though "eh time to get rid of it" but considering the price you

could get it for since, relatively speaking the trend on the XR's on Copart is that nobody bids on them or they usually go for there minimal bid which in this case I

believe the minimal bid is $225. Not gonna lie kinda wish I found this a little bit earlier since I'm in the Metro Detroit Area and this is only in Lansing but, since now

I don't really have the use for another XR I thought I might as well tell ya'll since what's good in another XR being sent to the scraper.

Oh yeah and heres the link: http://ww2.copart.com/us/Lot/15170785?s ... =927179716
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login