DirkaDirkaJack
Jack Russell
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
phil's GTI

MK1 G2 Rabbit
January 27, 2015 12:12AM
Hey guys,

There is a good chance I will be moving a few states over soon and as much as I would like to keep this car, keep working on it, driving it here and there, and maybe even rally it, its probably not worth the hassle of moving it too. I will be secretly happy if no one buys it though and I get to keep it...

I don't want to write a super long add listing all the shit done to the car and why it is awesome, so if you are serious about buying a G2 car that is super reliable and sorted, get in touch with me. The car is running, driving, plated and about a weekends worth of work from being rally legal.

$10K for the car and the usual pile of spares. Car is located in Bellingham WA. Please only get in touch with me if you are serious about buying it. email me at jack-at-parallaxid-dot-net

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2015 12:13AM by DirkaDirkaJack.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
DirkaDirkaJack
Jack Russell
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
phil's GTI

Re: MK1 G2 Rabbit
March 18, 2015 10:44PM
bump.... OBO?

I live in CA now and the car is in WA, so I can email info we we can figure out a way for you to see it if you really are interested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2015 10:46PM by DirkaDirkaJack.
DirkaDirkaJack
Jack Russell
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
phil's GTI

January 29, 2016 11:23PM
bump...

i still live in CA and haven't had a chance to get the car down here and enjoy it (its still in Bellingham).

might be best to just sell it still. The price might seem like a lot for a rabbit, but this car is super dialed, even has a brand new fuel system with $2k put into it. 2.0 liter, mega squirt, kazz diff, etc. legit racecar, not a sketchy rally-x project. Pile of spares, wheels, tires...

hit me up if you are serious about buying it only. it is in the car of a car guy now who can show it to you, but i dont want him to have to deal with a bunch of tire kickers.

dont come by here to often so email me jack at parallaxid dot net

price reduced to $7000, also will consider partial trade for airplane (seriously, worth a shot)
DexterVW
David Baker
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
95 GTI TDI

February 01, 2016 07:03AM
Is this Phils old car?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login