Posted by DanielSL 
DanielSL
Daniel
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
2005 VW Mk. 4 Golf GTI 1.8T

Spammers and Scammers???
March 20, 2018 08:48AM
Why are these P.O.S. spammers and scammers allowed to post, and then after the fact, their posts are not removed?

So much space is being taken up on the pages when perusing the site. Trying to find actual posts of relevance is ridiculous because of all of the B.S. being loaded onto the site.

Isn't there a way for Admins or Moderators to delete these posts as soon as they are seen, or at least within a few days?
Please Login or Register to post a reply
rowycoracing
Brad Wilson
Elite Moderator

Re: Spammers and Scammers???
March 20, 2018 09:48AM
I'm new here and was amazed at the amount of spammers. If there is anything I can do to help, I'm up for it, but all the extra garbage posts make it so I hardly look on this sight.
Administrator
Pasta-Based Diety
Professional Moderator

March 20, 2018 02:02PM
I'm sorry, is this free website I've provided at a loss for 13 years not living up to your service expectations?
DanielSL
Daniel
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:

March 20, 2018 02:12PM
Service expectations are exceeded, actually...

I was asking why we cannot get rid of the spammers and scammers in a more effective way. It only helps your website, and the general population of active contributors / members.

If you are operating at a loss, why don't you ask for members who like the site to contribute towards it's operational costs. I for one, would be more than willing to buy shirts, or stickers, or make a yearly contribution to help keep the site going. Besides JVL, the overall group is excellent and a great resource to have on-line.
rowycoracing
Brad Wilson
Elite Moderator

March 20, 2018 02:41PM
Administrator
I'm sorry, is this free website I've provided at a loss for 13 years not living up to your service expectations?

You've done great with providing this useful website. I think I was trying to lean more towards, what can I do to help, and if you would like it?
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

March 21, 2018 02:44PM
DanielSL
Service expectations are exceeded, actually...

I was asking why we cannot get rid of the spammers and scammers in a more effective way. It only helps your website, and the general population of active contributors / members.

If you are operating at a loss, why don't you ask for members who like the site to contribute towards it's operational costs. I for one, would be more than willing to buy shirts, or stickers, or make a yearly contribution to help keep the site going. Besides JVL, the overall group is excellent and a great resource to have on-line.

You, a convicted child molester who was soliciting--PAYING for sex with an underage person is not the person to criticize ANYBODY, bub, including these annoying but at least honest Chinese spammers and even less so somebody who HAS provided A MASSIVE AMOUNT of free content....
Good advice, and honest advice, too..

Of course being honest advice you didn't like it but I don't give a shit what a convicted scum bag Mass-hole criminal like you says or does...

The overall Group HAS with just a few whiny sniveling poseurs--interestingly almost all from Florida, Texas, Arizona and So-So Cal, until the rise of "Pacefook" and the invasion of grass-o-crossers trying to BS and pose.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
DanielSL
Daniel
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:

March 21, 2018 02:52PM
Oh lord, you're always good for a laugh. You know nothing. About me, anyone else in the real world. Or practical application of proper engineering to suspension technology. You're a joke. Always have been. Always will be. Internet troll rally commando.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

March 21, 2018 10:07PM
DanielSL
Oh lord, you're always good for a laugh. You know nothing. About me, anyone else in the real world. Or practical application of proper engineering to suspension technology. You're a joke. Always have been. Always will be. Internet troll rally commando.

I know plenty about you..seeen the mug shots.. Read every bit of your ridiculous exaggerated lies like "I spent $10,000 for my roadrace Golf in the 90s"....I've seen uou on the Sexaul Offenders web-sites...And I didn't go looking for you.. within minutes of your name being finally found out, SEVERAL people had forwarded TONs of info about you and your crimes.

Within mere seconds of talking to you I knew I was on the line with a barely functioning human for who lying and bullshitting --2 very distinct things--- were the only way you know how to be...

I do not think a man you age soliciting a underage girl --or who you thought was an underage girl---for pay-for-sex is "a good laugh"..
Maybe that's just me.

I know a man your age when you were arrested knows better..you could have found some adult naughty women... You went for an underage girl
I know you are a perv..and your casual dismissal shows you STILL are one and a dangerous offender...

Leave here..we like RALLY pervs here not Mass-holes like you jerking off in some little field

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
DirtyDave
DAVE
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
NONE

July 04, 2019 09:23AM
I had the same question when I joined..... Guess I got my answer LOL
ElectroTech
Steve Wheeler
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
1992 Golf

July 04, 2019 07:59PM
john vanlandingham
DanielSL

I know plenty about you..seeen the mug shots.. Read every bit of your ridiculous exaggerated lies like "I spent $10,000 for my roadrace Golf in the 90s"....I've seen uou on the Sexaul Offenders web-sites...And I didn't go looking for you.. within minutes of your name being finally found out, SEVERAL people had forwarded TONs of info about you and your crimes.

Within mere seconds of talking to you I knew I was on the line with a barely functioning human for who lying and bullshitting --2 very distinct things--- were the only way you know how to be...

I do not think a man you age soliciting a underage girl --or who you thought was an underage girl---for pay-for-sex is "a good laugh"..
Maybe that's just me.

I know a man your age when you were arrested knows better..you could have found some adult naughty women... You went for an underage girl
I know you are a perv..and your casual dismissal shows you STILL are one and a dangerous offender...

Leave here..we like RALLY pervs here not Mass-holes like you jerking off in some little field
How did I miss this? PM me this wieners name!

Power means nothing if you cannot control it!
ElectroTech
Steve Wheeler
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
1992 Golf

July 04, 2019 08:18PM
john vanlandingham
DanielSL

Maybe that's just me.

Power means nothing if you cannot control it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login