Posted by DanielSL 
DanielSL
Daniel
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
2005 VW Mk. 4 Golf GTI 1.8T

1991 Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 4×4 in Miami
April 08, 2018 04:43PM
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-ford-sierra-cosworth/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-04-07

Wondering what you X-ratty fans think this one will end up going for? Looks like a nice example.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Don't Laugh, the Justy is Fun!

Re: 1991 Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 4×4 in Miami
April 08, 2018 11:47PM
I think the fact the ad says it just received an oil change is enough to make me want to buy it.

Nice pants
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

April 10, 2018 06:11PM
DanielSL
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-ford-sierra-cosworth/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-04-07

Wondering what you X-ratty fans think this one will end up going for? Looks like a nice example.

It's just a street car with a stupid paint job..

This is/was a RALLY site before it got invaded by poseur fuck-ups like you who seem unable to understand that and who are impressed by anything shiny.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:

April 10, 2018 11:39PM
Some admistratator must have deleted the spam... now my joke makes no sense.

Oh well.

Nice pants.
DanielSL
Daniel
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
2005 VW Mk. 4 Golf GTI 1.8T

April 11, 2018 06:18AM
My post had nothing to do with if the car would be a good rally car. It was asking the fans of the platform what they thought of the example. It is not a rally car, a rallycross car, or even a motorsports intended example. No cage. No real safety gear. But for a limited edition Sierra Cosworth, I felt it looked like a good example. And for someone with the means, it may have been a good conversation piece, garage mate to an X-ratty built for rally, or a fun Recce/Support car, with the appropriate safety items added.
As usual John, your posts are a waste of time, and useless to the content of the original post or thread.
Philippe Bellefleur
same as above
Infallible Moderator

April 11, 2018 04:47PM
Well... John is right, why do you keep posting unobtainable cars in buy, sell & trade? This section is for posting rally cars for sale or shit that can be bough for cheap and turned into rally cars . If you just want to chat about these machines, post in rally chat.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

April 12, 2018 02:07PM
DanielSL
My post had nothing to do with if the car would be a good rally car. It was asking the fans of the platform what they thought of the example. It is not a rally car, a rallycross car, or even a motorsports intended example. No cage. No real safety gear. But for a limited edition Sierra Cosworth, I felt it looked like a good example. And for someone with the means, it may have been a good conversation piece, garage mate to an X-ratty built for rally, or a fun Recce/Support car, with the appropriate safety items added.
As usual John, your posts are a waste of time, and useless to the content of the original post or thread.

No you fuckling Masshole Moron peabraind cunt. Its just a stupidly painted Sapphire everybody who is into Ford rally cars had already seen weeks before elsewhere on all the usual places.

Just shut up and leave this place..You're a convict and were convicted of something that should have got you a official 9mm to the base of your skull. You lie and posture and whine.

.Just shut up and leave..

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Frank Gossett
Frank gossett
Godlike Moderator

April 17, 2018 12:26PM
So I am guessing this part of the forum rules doesn't apply to some folks, or perhaps anyone?

"one sure fire way to get booted is to act consistently stupid or take personal attacks too far"
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

April 17, 2018 03:00PM
Frank Gossett
So I am guessing this part of the forum rules doesn't apply to some folks, or perhaps anyone?

"one sure fire way to get booted is to act consistently stupid or take personal attacks too far"

Frank, I suggest you go read this convicted child molesters brilliant VW build thread and while looking for signs of consistantly stupid look for all the talk of how he NEEDS --for a grass-o-cross car---for a beginner...to motor swap some Audi thing so he can get 350hp, how he needs 2 17" wheels because he needs 330mm discs --and how everybody TRIED to speak reasonably...and 100% ignored....
And how in the first 9 full months of blabbering he managed to mount the rear shocks on his "project"..which too hundreds of questions

Also how he hid his identity and location---our one major rule which you are only in partial compliance with (no real city/state location, please)...and when his name was finally revealed it turns out NMr Massachusett's Tough guy was a register sex offender and the crime was soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.....which this guy blows off with "I did my time"..

Sorry Frank, but he's not going to get one speck of politeness.

EVERY rally forum has been submerged with Subaru fan-boi grass-o-crossers ALL bullshitting 90% of the time about "my rally car" and "the next big rally I'm going to..."

So 3 strikes against the guy.

Fuck him..

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Frank Gossett
Frank gossett
Godlike Moderator

April 17, 2018 06:59PM
john vanlandingham
one major rule which you are only in partial compliance with (no real city/state location, please).....

Thanks for pointing that out, it is now correct.

I understand that you have a problem with him. I felt that car he posted was appropriate as a potential, albeit expensive, platform to build a car from.

That's it from me. I hope this site can bring me that much closer to ownership and participation in the sport I have loved since the early 90's.
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:

April 17, 2018 10:19PM
Frank,

This site, and nearly every other forum on the internet is going down the fawkin' tubes 'cause it doesn't have a like button and a post my "i am a hero" video section...

not much we can do but try to post some cool stuff, and not get caught up in the hype. (edit wait... is that hypocritical??? did I just say don't do as others, but do? Fawk)

This was once an active hub of greatness... but I used to talk to my friends on this thing that hung on that hung on the wall and had wires and shit...

Edit...

I currently have nothing good to contribute... er, the "rally car" sits forlorn, as I try to sort an affordable "assurance" policy... fack the man

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2018 10:24PM by Mad Matt F.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

April 18, 2018 12:38AM

Mad Matt F
Frank,

This site, and nearly every other forum on the internet is going down the fawkin' tubes 'cause it doesn't have a like button and a post my "i am a hero" video section...

not much we can do but try to post some cool stuff, and not get caught up in the hype. (edit wait... is that hypocritical??? did I just say don't do as others, but do? Fawk)

This was once an active hub of greatness... but I used to talk to my friends on this thing that hung on that hung on the wall and had wires and shit...

Edit...

I currently have nothing good to contribute... er, the "rally car" sits forlorn, as I try to sort an affordable "assurance" policy... fack the man

But man I hafta know where you had your latest slop bucket of poutine!

Wait did you say poutine? Putin? Putout?

That calls for

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/t-wFKNy0MZQ"; frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2018 12:40AM by john vanlandingham.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

April 18, 2018 12:43AM
But man I hafta know where you had your latest slop bucket of poutine!

Wait did you say poutine? Putin? Putout?

That calls for

Is this working?
video: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="; frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2018 04:12AM by john vanlandingham.
Frank Gossett
Frank gossett
Godlike Moderator

April 18, 2018 05:53AM
Mad Matt F
Frank,

Edit...

Crazy when peeps on teh facepage are asking all the same questions about VWs that have been hashed 1 gabillion times over on vwvortex. its like a whole nother level of idiocy.

thanks for your comments Matt, I am trying to get into my first rally car, I have been a volunteer since 1996 in many events and just haven't had the means until now.
Mad Matt F
Matt Follett
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:

April 18, 2018 08:18AM
John,

Yer linky linky no worky worky... smiling smiley

Poutine? Meh, I live in bagel land... mmm wood oven bagels.

Gotta cross the great St. Laurent (Ave) to get good poutine.

Frank that's one of the reasons I hate Facebook... No good way to archive and search for old stuff. It's just plastered with pics and 4 word comments from 20 minutes ago.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login