Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

Volvo Rally Package, Re-post New Price

Posted by northbynorthwest 
northbynorthwest
Elite Moderator

Volvo Rally Package, Re-post New Price
April 20, 2019 10:39AM
Come take it home after the Olympus Rally…..

2 cars with extensive spares, sold as a package. Located in Southwestern Washington State.

I had grand plan, that all this hardware was going to support, but it’s been awhile and I need to move on and allow someone else with more time and dedication to exploit this opportunity

Car #1; 740 Turbo:
Formally built and campaigned extensively by Carl Jardvall, Next by Jay Streets then I acquired it. This car was very competitive in Carl”s hands and then extensively upgraded by J.Steets. I acquired the car after its ring and pinon failed and took out the gearbox in action with Streets.
• The 300 hp (wheels) 6800 RPM, Professionally built Sten Motor Parner rally engine from Sweden; T3/T4 turbo, aftermarket ECU, Crank Fired Ignition, Tilton Clutch, Fresh Build with very limited Stage Time on it.
• Brand New Selholm M45 dog box installed, never used
• Selholm Suspension and Big Front Hubs.
• Runs and drives, but needs a proper diff, and ring and pinon
• Proper Real deal Light Pod.
Pictures At:
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/bwYTmYKBBJNjQKt0Ctx7QGFDPCcCPUOlvRfFNdwcPVW

Car #2: 1995 940 Turbo:
This was my street car until 2011. I got this one owner car with 65K on now has 134K miles on it. This car has been modified to run a T56 close ratio gearbox. It has been parked indoors for about 4 years between regular starts. I parked it after the clutch begin slip, this was an effect of not having the proper 4:56 R&P that I have for this car that is not installed. First gear is tall on a close ration T56 (2.72) so that did not help with clutch life. This car has a Dana Powerlock Installed in the rear axle, lowering springs, bars, and lots of other aftermarket goodies. This car would make very good street car again or new rally car build. Or just take the gear box, engine, and other good stuff and use it for spares for car #1.

Pictures of the T-56 6 speed 940:
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/7tFJMYkbcladS7eANiU5jRCEYelPBOQS9xkAxfPXNhU

Highlights of an Extensive Spares Package;

All parts labled and stored in tote bins for easy transport
27 stock Volvo wheels, all powercoated black, the majority have zero rally rash
4 18 x 8" OZ real deal tarmac wheels
A nice complete long block B230T from the yard, out of a 94 940 with 80K on it. Been stored correctly in my shop since about 07'.
40+ Brand new tires....They are kinda old, but have been stored in a cool dark place. Pirelli's and Dunlaps
4 Hakkapeliitta studded snow tires.
Most of the parts to build a 2nd M45 Dog Box
New 4.56 Dana 30 R&P
Lots of other small spares, Brakes, Struts, Lifter Bucket shim sets, turbo……

Pictures of Spares
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/GpEBixB5kawWx4FHbSuwJjkwt950rsktd2R1bne8lyY

You are not going to find more Volvo rally potential in one place any ware in North America. With a little effort this package could run allot of events and provide a completive durable car for ralliest…..

$8000 for the package

Please Contact Shawn for more information

206-354-5791
shawncallahan@hotmail.com
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login