Posted by xxtraloud 
xxtraloud
xxtraloud
Elite Moderator

FS: 17" grey 5-spoke UK wheels 5x100 MIJ
June 25, 2008 03:21PM
ok, so I am rephrasing.

HELLO!
I was directed to this website by Richard Donovan. My name is Fabio Berzaghi and I live in Minneapolis,mn. I drive an 99 impreza RS and I was told that this is a nice forum. I am trying to sell a set of wheels so here we go!

****PRICE $990 SHIPPED******

They are BRAND NEW, never used. they come with center caps and still sit in the original boxes. Offset is 55. No tire was ever put on these wheels. They are made in Japan and were imported from the UK so they are rare and hard to find. I am asking $990 SHIPPED anywhere to the lower 48. Center caps are included. I figure that if you buy overseas and import them it'd cost much more, ww.japanparts.com sells them for $350 a piece I am willing to do some traveling if you are in the area, if you pick them up I'll reduce the price. I have a 100% positive feedback on ebay, my user name is "sir$bug".
thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2008 08:37PM by xxtraloud.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Re: FS: 17" grey 5-spoke UK wheels 5x100 MIJ
June 25, 2008 07:05PM
That's nice you have good feedback and all but HERE we ask very nicely that you put your REAL name and a REAL address as part of the deal.
You se, many of us, indeed ALL the founding members of this forum think the Intra-web tradition of silly "screen names" is bullshit and anonymity does not encourage community building or trust.

So why don't you see if you can go back and fill in the profile with the required information, say hello, introduce yourself and be friendly .
This huge ad as your first thing, with no idea who you are at all, is sorta like a unsolicited sale call on the phone and I know I always just visciously cuss them out then slam the phone down.

OK?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Jon Burke
Jon Burke
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Subaru w/<1000 crashes

Re: FS: 17" grey 5-spoke UK wheels 5x100 MIJ
June 27, 2008 10:52PM
apparently not OK. winking smiley

Jon Burke - KI6LSW
Blog: http://psgrallywrx.blogspot.com/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login