Posted by TerribleOne 
TerribleOne
Vince McAllister
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
89 Volvo 244tic

89 Volvo 244tic Street car
July 05, 2008 10:24AM
I'm selling my street car because I'm trying to start a business.. I can build another car later.
The car isn't operable but runs and moves. It needs... A exhaust manifold, turbo and new downpipe.
I'm asking $7,500.00 USD without the built motor..

The car is pictured below
http://www.sdsefi.com/features/may08volvo.htm

Stroker 2.5 redblock, JE forged blower pistons 8.2:1, Eagle H beams with DSM big end, Avalanche underdrive pulley, 46/40mm valve 530 with Enem C2 turbo cam, Isky db springs, SDS efi w/DIS/wasted spark, PCS digital touch screen dash/logger, 60lb Deka IV's, ATP 60-1 @ 22psi, Tial bov, Walbro 255, Avalanche T-5 adapter, 02 Tremec 5sp, 6puck, 3" driveshaft, modded G80, Painless chassis harness. Corbeau seats.. 300+whp Driven daily..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2008 10:39AM by TerribleOne.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
TerribleOne
Vince McAllister
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
89 Volvo 244tic

Re: 89 Volvo 244tic Street car
July 07, 2008 10:07AM
Goodies..
SDS programmable EFI and spark management, tuned by me.
Built head- 38mm ehxaust valves and lots of port work
Huge Ebay intercooler
Complete Kaplhenke rear suspension setup w coilovers and custom adjustable trailing arms, torque rods and panhard bar.
Painless Chassis Harness, power windows work, all lights are super bright! No wires are visible in the engine bay..
E-codes, bought them new.. less than 1000 miles on them?
Short shifter for M-47.. stupid short throws.
18lb flywheel, kevlar disc and yellow Clutchnet pressure plate, new guibio and driveshart support
Corbeau Forza front seats, with corbeau sliders.
Full black interior with most of the chrome removed.
3" exhaust w 4" exit in stock location (fairly quiet if you add a muffler into the dp)
Lots and lots of custom work and time invested by a trained tech.. Doesn't leak oil or coolant. Radiator was rodded out about 2k miles ago.. All hoses and belts are new.

This car would be an excellent start for someone wanting to start a project car and not invest alot of time into buying specific parts and sourcing out work.

This car is very boarderline street legal, it does not have a cat installed, nor does it have a third brake light. Don't even consider buying this car unless you have the mechanical aptitude to not have to call me 10 times after you buy it asking me simple basic mechanical questions. I reserve the right to withold selling the car to any party or parties who I feel aren't responsible or able to correctly maintain this car to preserve their own and others safety.

PM me with questions
Vincent

Stroker 2.5 redblock, JE forged blower pistons 8.2:1, Eagle H beams with DSM big end, Avalanche underdrive pulley, 46/40mm valve 530 with Enem C2 turbo cam, Isky db springs, SDS efi w/DIS/wasted spark, PCS digital touch screen dash/logger, 60lb Deka IV's, ATP 60-1 @ 22psi, Tial bov, Walbro 255, Avalanche T-5 adapter, 02 Tremec 5sp, 6puck, 3" driveshaft, modded G80, Painless chassis harness. Corbeau seats.. 300+whp Driven daily..
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login