Posted by fiasco 
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

Sparco Sprint suit, size 58 $350
April 11, 2009 02:22PM
Reality has set in, and I'm not going to be racing or rallying any time soon unless I win the lottery. Since I don't have a legal helmet or a HANS device (well, I have a not very comfortable Stilo that's only legal for rally, a SA95 Bell Mag 4, and a DOT/M95 HJC sled hemlet...not that you cared), the suit isn't doing me much good.

Here it is: a size 58 blue w/ red piping Sparco Sprint 5, made in 2005 FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3-2a/5 certified. I bought it in 2006 or early 2007 thinking I might be co-driving, but that didn't happen. I've only used it once, for the shakedown stage at 2007 Tall Pines (I was service crew, and they let crew go for rides that year). So other than maybe a couple flakes of dirt and some yellow Labrador Retriever hair (there's a Cheech and Chong joke there), it's essentially a new suit.

Selling this suit will guarantee somebody calls me next week about driving a POS roundy-round car or a 24 hours of LeMons ride, but unless it's 100% funded with child care allowance, it ain't happening.

Besides, my snowmobile needs front shocks and this will allow me an upgrade from the stock Motion Control GSX units.

Extra added bonus if you call now, there are two Sparco fire-resistant socks in the case, I don't recall having ever used them.

That's $350 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the USA. Email and PayPal is andrewsteere (aaattt) tds [{dot}] net.

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
Please Login or Register to post a reply
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:

Re: Sparco Sprint suit, size 58 $350
April 17, 2009 09:34AM
Anyone...Bueller?

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:

Re: Sparco Sprint suit, size 58 $350
April 26, 2009 08:00PM
SOLD!

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login