Buy, Sell & Trade
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

Testing waters: 1996 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD Turbo for sale.. Turn Key w. spares!

Posted by gagegregory 
gagegregory
Gage Gregory
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
1996 Eagle Talon Tsi

oh , im buyin it.. got the money in my pocket and meeting john saturday!lol .
Please Login or Register to post a reply
gagegregory
Gage Gregory
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
1996 Eagle Talon Tsi

Re: Testing waters: 1996 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD Turbo for sale.. Turn Key w. spares!
September 05, 2012 01:05PM
Need to move the talon... Any interest/offers? Its OBO ..
heymagic
Banned
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

Re: Testing waters: 1996 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD Turbo for sale.. Turn Key w. spares!
September 06, 2012 10:03AM
jeebus man, you want nearly as much as a guy could buy the Saturn that rewrote the rule book costs....smiling bouncing smiley

good luck with the plan , if one of the twin cam GT motors will fit in the Shadow it might be stupid fast with a little work. The 3 ltr in the car is an 'ok' motor. Had problems with valve guides dropping and the waterpump tube under the intake rotting out. Carry and extra PCM and map sensor. I swear Chrysler got those pieces from a cereal box. I think you'll like the car, the extra room will be nice for sure!
Ckgtimk2
Corey Kline
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Used and abused Mk2 GTI

September 06, 2012 11:18AM
It's got the wrong motor!! 2.2 or 2.5 turbo motors would be cool. And that's a relative statement....

It has it all!!

And your going to need pizza and nutserts...

Less talk. More rally.
wvonkessler
Wilson von Kessler
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Colts are in Finland; now '87 325i, '89 325i

September 06, 2012 12:54PM
I say go with a 4g63t Starion. At least the right wheels are powered. Mark Bowers might be willing to get rid of his Starion, since he has an Alltrac and an old Opel.

"Talk about drugs. Driving a car like that, going that fast, it’s like all the drugs at once." - Tommy Byrne

"Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?" - The Brain
gagegregory
Gage Gregory
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
1996 Eagle Talon Tsi

September 06, 2012 10:29PM
Bowers would never sale that car!! And I seriously doubt if he did it would be $500 bucks .. On the subject of me asking nearly as much as the saturn.. Fuck that saturn!!! My cars legit and a real rally car.. Not a nopi show car wanna be!.. Im price dropping on the talon anyhoo .. Sale sale sale!!!lol

Gage
gagegregory
Gage Gregory
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
1996 Eagle Talon Tsi

September 06, 2012 10:36PM
What do you guys think a honest good asking price would be for it...I know what I got in it and dont expect to get near that out off it . But at the same time I dont want to just give it away.. The cars a tank.. Maybe ive gotten lucky, but with my first two rallies I have had zero problems with the car... Performed excellent besides a small charging problem that has since been fixed (over heating alternator's) ..

Gage
wvonkessler
Wilson von Kessler
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Colts are in Finland; now '87 325i, '89 325i

September 06, 2012 10:54PM
Gage - its a soft economy, and your car, even if a tank is not a proven or developed rally platform - in fact, the few folks that tried to run the second gen dsms had huge problems with weak rear suspension. Go look at the other rally site - there are oodles of cars for sale. So, you will have to drop your price if you want to move it. I'd suggest getting on some of the drag boards as well given your work on the engine. Also grassroots motorsports.

"Talk about drugs. Driving a car like that, going that fast, it’s like all the drugs at once." - Tommy Byrne

"Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?" - The Brain
gagegregory
Gage Gregory
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
1996 Eagle Talon Tsi

September 08, 2012 02:39PM
Thanks.. What do you think would be a good asking price to get it to sale.. Im thinking about tagsking the terrible trip out to run in the shadow . So I know that will hurt it a little.... But honestly . your not goin to hurt my fealings.. Do you think Im askin too much.. Ive had zero interest in it so far..lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login