Posted by Paddy1337 
Paddy1337
Tim Patrick
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Galant VR-4

WTB: Used seats and HANS
December 25, 2013 11:50AM
Starting the accumulation of stuff for my car build. I'd like to get the seats ASAP so my cage builder has them in place before we get going on the cage. HANS (similar to seats) I'm hoping someone races RA and their stuff is about to turn into pixie dust, but will be fine for me in NASArs.

Seats, my hope is to have head bolters/restraints, whatever the term is, at least on one of them for the co-driver.

Otherwise, I'm looking at the OMP RS-P.T. 2 for both driver and co-driver. I may have to add some extra bolstering myself though, because I'm skinny in the hips. My lower body fits comfortably in a Sparco Rev in my Evo.

Thanks
Please Login or Register to post a reply
phlat65
Sean Medcroft
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Building a Merkur

Re: WTB: Used seats and HANS
December 27, 2013 09:49AM
New OMP seat non headwing is under 400. I think the cheapest headwing seat is around 600. I am skinny in the hip, and I liked the Sabelts i had in the merkur
Paddy1337
Tim Patrick
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
Galant VR-4

Re: WTB: Used seats and HANS
December 27, 2013 10:39AM
Thanks, just looked at their lowest model with headwings, and it seems comparable in price to OMP (though I've so far only looked on an English website).

If I can find a decent price on them in the US I'll probably go that route since I'll fit it better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login