Buy, Sell & Trade
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

Compomotives gravel wheels, Ford, Merkur, Audi, etc.

Posted by NoCoast 
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

Compomotives gravel wheels, Ford, Merkur, Audi, etc.
September 05, 2007 12:44PM
So I have 6 Compomotive MO 15X7 et30 wheels, 4X108 bolt pattern with 63mm centerbore with brand new Yokohama A035 205/55-65R15 gravel tires. Two were driven on when street tire was flat, but very few miles. The wheels were used and bought from 4 Star about two years ago. Will sell all six with tires for $1200. Can bring to Cog or LSPR or will ship at your expense. Will fit old Audi, Merkur XR4ti, Ford Focus, and possibly others.

I also still have the four wheels listed in a previous post, but a local buyer is supposed to be taking those. Four Compomotive TH 15X7 wheels with no tires for $500.

I'll post pics of all of these tonight. Email me if you are interested.

Grant Hughes
Please Login or Register to post a reply
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

Re: Compomotives gravel wheels, Ford, Merkur, Audi, etc.
September 08, 2007 08:56PM
Few corrections. The tires are A033, the MO's are et35, the TH's are et40.
Also have 4 17X7.5 et35 Compomotive TH2s with 225/45XZR17 Yokohama street tires for $1200. Here's pics of all of them for you.

Grant Hughes
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

Re: Compomotives gravel wheels, Ford, Merkur, Audi, etc.
September 28, 2007 02:05PM
The THs are sold. Going to order a pair of 15X6 MO wheels for the front and keep the 15X7 for the rear (which fit fine on the rear).

I'll sell 2 of the MOs with brand new Yoko gravels, kept inside in windowless room and temp controlled since new, for $400. This would work on the back of any Merkur.

If you look at the Sierra setup sheets you'll see that Ford ran larger wheel and tire widths in the rear. This is probably quite good on the Merkur too. I've decided I'm keeping four of the MOs I have to run in the rear. Two I will sell. Then I'll order four 15X6 to run up front on a slightly skinnier tire.

For the TH2 17's, again, they fit fine in the rear, just need the one inch spacer in the front (if using JVAB coilovers). So there I'm going to buy a pair of 16X5.5 TH2 wheels for the front of the car. So if anyone wants to buy two of the TH2 wheels, the two that are literally brand new and less than 5 miles on them, with Yokohama street tires, I'll sell those for $500. Again, sweet on the rear of the Merkur, don't fit with JVAB coilovers in the front though. Should work fine though for stock Merkur.

Grant Hughes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2007 02:07PM by NoCoast.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login