Posted by Subi.convert 
Subi.convert
Nate Patterson
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
2010 Evo

Evo X parts
June 07, 2014 12:18AM
I'm strongly considering going another direction with my car and setting it up for track days and time attack. If anyone is looking for a really good gravel rally/rallycross set up for an evox let me know.

I'd prefer to trade for a tarmac setup. I've got front and rear small brake kit, five 15" team dynamics wheels with brand new (never got a chance to run them at all) Dmack tires, TRF aluminum skid plate, custom HDPE finder liners which tie into the skid plate and a new ACD pump guard. Last but not least I have a set of RS&SP 4 way adjustable gravel rally suspension. These are the best RS&SP makes. I saw a set on a global rallycross car when I was in the pits at the race in Dallas last year. email is the best way to reach me: npattersonmd(at)gmail(dot)com
Please Login or Register to post a reply
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Re: Evo X parts
June 07, 2014 10:00AM
Subi.convert
I'm strongly considering going another direction with my car and setting it up for track days and time attack. If anyone is looking for a really good gravel rally/rallycross set up for an evox let me know.

I'd prefer to trade for a tarmac setup. I've got front and rear small brake kit, five 15" team dynamics wheels with brand new (never got a chance to run them at all) Dmack tires, TRF aluminum skid plate, custom HDPE finder liners which tie into the skid plate and a new ACD pump guard. Last but not least I have a set of RS&SP 4 way adjustable gravel rally suspension. These are the best RS&SP makes. I saw a set on a global rallycross car when I was in the pits at the race in Dallas last year. email is the best way to reach me: npattersonmd(at)gmail(dot)com

Gee Nate, why not put some prices up?
More information is always better..
Why in the years I've been reading ads I've noticed that without prices I have never responded to any ad because I assume the seller really doesn't want to sell, or they would not have been so vague..
Vague=suspicious sorta thing...

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
urr
Andrew Sutherland
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Subaru, EVO, Honda, Husky

urr
Re: Evo X parts
June 10, 2014 04:57PM
email sent....interested in a couple things...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login