Buy, Sell & Trade
Don\
Welcome! Log In Register

Advanced

FS: 1995 Ford Aspire Rally Car (logbooked)

Posted by rallygofaster 
rallygofaster
Godlike Moderator

FS: 1995 Ford Aspire Rally Car (logbooked)
June 18, 2014 05:27PM
Link to my craigslist ad with photos - http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4527264225.html

I am selling a 1995 Ford Aspire that has been prepped for rally racing competition in Rally America’s Group 2 class. Life priorities are such that I have chosen not to compete in rally. This is the perfect starter rally car for those looking to get into the sport.

It is a fully caged, certified, logbooked, ready-to race rally car, and was last run at Perryville Farm & Forest Rally in 2011, and was also run at Sno*Drift Rally in 2011. I was not the owner at this time.

The only thing the car needs to race, to my knowledge, are an updated set of belts, as the set currently in the car are recently expired. The belts are in great condition and would be suitable for rally-x and etc, just not full-on stage rally competition.

I daily-drove this car for a while and it’s been very reliable. It starts on the first crank every time. The previous owner had the car for many years and has the same sentiments. He had driven it across country numerous times. The car came from the south (Texas), and has no rust on it. It also has a functioning air conditioning system, believe it or not.

The car is currently running a stock driveline and suspension, however it comes with a set of koni coilovers with multi-rate springs, a DOHC 1.6L B62E (mazda powerplant) that can be swapped in as an upgraded powerplant, and an extra transmission.

Many more photos are available upon request.

It comes with a lot of extras which will be detailed below.

-Spill Kit
-full light bar with Daystar 1000 series lamps (4) and spare lamp.
-First aid kit
-Spare wheel-speed sensor
-Terratrip 202 plus rally computer
-Terratrip Terraphone Professional intercom system
-Hazard Triangle (foldable)
-Mud-flaps
-extra cap/wires
-Mazda B62E DOHC 1.6L engine
-Spare transmission
-Extra half-shafts
-Full set of alloy wheels with gravel tires
-Full set of steel wheels with snow tires
-Koni coil-over suspension complete with special tools
-Extra wheel lugs and studs
-Spare belts
-Extra starter
-Fuel pump
-Fuel Filters
-Spoiler – in need of repair (cracked in half) but could look cool.
-Removable steering wheel and hub
-Extra clutch
-Partial stock seatbelt set

Issues:
-Non-functioning radio…

As far as pricing is concerned, I think $4800 is about right, but I will consider offers, so contact me if you’re interested, the worst I can do is politely decline. I could consider trades depending on what it is, however I am not interested in video games or entertainment system stuff, nor other vehicles.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login