Banned
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

Groupbuy: Race Fuel and E85
August 20, 2014 08:20PM
What the hell, might as well post on RA to see if anyone bites winking smiley

So, I am going to try this again!

I am making a trip to the border for race fuel. I'd be willing to pick up E85 in 205L/54 USgallon barrels along the way

Price for a barrel of Fuse 105: $675 including lined steel barrel

Price for a barrel of Fuse 110: $700 including lined steel barrel

Price for a barrel of E85: $300 INCLUDING PLASTIC BARREL (better than metal barrels)

Fuse 105 is R+M/2. This fuel is formerly known as Shell URT Race Fuel, a former employee of Shell bought the patent/rights to the fuel from Shell when they discontinued its production. If you've been keeping up with race fuels in North America, this was THE stuff to have. Rumor has it drag racers were switching from leaded C16 to the Fuse 116 fuel and making more power! There is also 110 (and 116) available for not much more. This is supposed to be the bees-knees of fuels. It is NOT oxygenated like MS109/MS109E. Your car will run richer if tuned for MS109/MS109E. Won't be as snappy on the low end. (buyer beware, have your tuner check out your cars specific fueling requirements, yadda yadda) This price could come down SIGNIFICANTLY if I could get 10 barrels of fuel total, anywhere from $600-$625. The E85 price is set, but to get a barrel of E85 almost anywhere in Canada seems to be $600-$700.

Delivery available to Calgary or Edmonton.

Timeline: TBD

I do not need to pickup race fuel ASAP, but would prefer to have this taken care of before the end of September.

PM me or post here if you want your name added to the list.

Cash must be upfront. Either E-Transfer, PayPal (you pay fees if there are any), cold hard cash, or I'll even take a cheque but it must clear first.

List of Names:

1) funk32 x 1 E85 Barrel

2)....

Edit-
Disclaimer - This does not in any way profit for me. I am simply looking to cover my costs incurred on the trip! I am getting stick of getting ripped off by the suppliers of race fuel in Canada and would like to spread the wealth!
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Pete
Pete Remner
Mega Moderator

Re: Groupbuy: Race Fuel and E85
August 21, 2014 07:44PM
FWIW, one of my customers picked up 10% power by going from C16 to E85...

Pete Remner
Cleveland, Ohio

1984 RX-7 (rallycross thing)
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login