Posted by NoCoast 
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

New company
October 15, 2018 10:24AM
Website launched this morning. Glacierexecutive.com is live. Not the best name for it but it was the one I already legally own and have registered with the state. Basically trying to mostly do remote tire service, work really hard in Oct-Dec and Mar-May swapping snow tires onto peoples cars for them and then spending winter snowboarding and summer racing cars.

Note the "Motorsports Management" tab. One big benefit to using us to manage your motorsport team, we create a new LLC in Montana that you own and I am registered agent. In Montana, LLC's are allowed to license vehicles and there are no inspections, emissions, or otherwise.
There are also permanent plates for vehicles over 11 years old so you can in theory never have to get another license plate, emissions test, etc. for your race/rally car again if you choose to transfer the title to the LLC. NOT recommended as a tax avoidance method for trucks, trailers, daily drivers, etc. though as some states actively pursue high dollar vehicles and RVs with Montana plates. There is an entire industry up here for helping people in other states avoid paying sales tax on 300k vehicles.

If you are interested and are an existing rallyist, feel free to email or PM me instead of the hour consultation listed on the webpage.

Grant Hughes
Please Login or Register to post a reply
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

Re: New company
October 15, 2018 06:56PM
I'm also looking at a vinyl cutter for up here so we can add those back to our web offerings. All funded by a biotech stock going up 1000%.

Grant Hughes
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login