Posted by derek 
derek
Derek Bottles
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Past: 323, RX2, GTI. Next up M3 ?

Work
June 02, 2006 05:14PM
So I cleaned my desk last night and found a bit of unfinished business about getting something from a governement run utility for a buidling I am building.

Basically I need them to install a bit into the building at a point in time that is fast coming. They are being slow.

My consultant wrote this letter:

Hi xxxxxxxx,

Wanted to follow up on the service letter for the project. The last correspondence we had a few weeks ago was that the vault layout and ventilation scheme was accepted and the finishing touches were being put on the letter and that we'd receive it within a week or so. Please let us know when we should expect to receive the letter. Thanks.

xxxxxxxxx

I would have written this a bit diffrent:

Hey slow ass fuckhead,

Wanted to follow up on the service letter for the project. At our last meeting a long fucking time ago, when the weather was till cold, you said the vault layout and ventilation scheme was accepted and the finishing touches were being put on the letter and that we'd receive it within a week. Please let us know when we should expect to receive the letter cause if your shit is not in on time I am going to make you pay for the delays that run about $75,000 a day.

Me.

Cearly I do not get to express my self for good reason.

In the long run reality always wins.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login