Posted by DR1665 
DR1665
Brian Driggs
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Keyboard. Deal with it.

DSM Shootout, anyone?
August 04, 2006 11:18AM
I've been busy getting a few last minute things done on my DSM site prior to the DSM Shootout. It's a drag racing event in Ohio next weekend. (I know, I know. I need to repent, but it's the people who got me into cars and more like a family event than anything else.) In any case, I was just curious if there were any 4G63 rally cars or rally car owners going to this event. If you are, I'd like to meet you.

Thanks.

Brian Driggs | KG7KCA | PHX, AZ | 89 Pajero
alterius non sit qui suus esse potest
Please Login or Register to post a reply
sagsert
Mustafa Samli
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Gaylant VR4

Re: DSM Shootout, anyone?
August 05, 2006 12:20AM
Sure, just 2 weeks before Gorman I will go and run a premature ejaculation race in my million and 13 cents Gaylant of mine at a place about 2000 miles away.

Repent you sinner repent !!!! I can still use you (I mean it the nice way) in Gorman if you wanna go though.

Cheers
M.Samli
Phoenix AZ
Gaylant VR4
EVO III GSR (Stolen)

Rallies are no place for traitors
DR1665
Brian Driggs
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Keyboard. Deal with it.

Re: DSM Shootout, anyone?
August 05, 2006 11:57AM
Haha. I didn't necessarily mean to go and run at the Shootout (although I'm sure seeing your Gaylant stage and click off a good time would bring lots of Mitsu enthusiasts by afterwards to learn more about rally from such a charismatic fellow). I'm just curious to see if anyone else might be there spectating.

I'd love to do Gorman, but I'm just not going to be able to make it this year. I'd be happy to come over and help out where I can after work the week before - even if it's just helping to load the van or figure out where to find a trailer. winking smiley

Brian Driggs | KG7KCA | PHX, AZ | 89 Pajero
alterius non sit qui suus esse potest
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login