Posted by aj_johnson 
aj_johnson
A.J. Johnson
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
88 Audi 80

Puppy
June 01, 2012 09:27AM
I was asked to give an update on the puppy.

We are really happy with the little guy, and his name has been lengthened to Captain Murphy, or Murph as I call him. The little bugger is cute, and smarter than he looks. I've caught him several times sneaking out of places he's not supposed to be. I started training him off leash first, and started putting him on it last week. He tolerates the leash at best, and insists on carrying his end proudly in his mouth. I'm really not sure who is walking who. He doesn't tug or pull but some how we end up going where he wants to. 90% of the time we are off leash anyway.

He is doing really well with the kids. He is a little too friendly with the sharp puppy teeth, but he means well and has stopped trying to play with the kids clothes. Actually he's only stopped playing with clothes when they are on people, I keep finding piggy slippers and kids socks every where.

helping build the swingset.

Laci decided to rebuild a throw away picnic table. Murph helping with dis assembly

My brother came to visit. Apparently the kids are a tad more energetic than these two.

Please Login or Register to post a reply
Wannabe
Anne Francis
Ultra Moderator

Re: Puppy
June 04, 2012 12:33AM
He looks like adorable trouble!

The kind that makes you want to make sure you hide all the good shoes and computer wires winking smiley

Thanks for sharing, looks like your having a blast.
jimmy
jimmy brandt
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
whoever will have me

Re: Puppy
June 13, 2012 09:21AM
This puppy is definitely a chick magnet - works much better than a rally car..........

ymmv

just a poor, dumb, Michigan navie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login