Posted by Scott Manley 
Scott Manley
Scott Manley
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
XR4Ti

I seem to be on a roll...........
February 09, 2007 06:58PM
Well I blew it. I just called my mortgage broker a "fucking retard". Well not exactly, I asked her if she's a "fucking retard". It's just that when someone asks for specific information, and that's what you give them, and then claims that you are holding something back or hiding something.......when what you just gave them is in plain english exactly what they asked for and after three telephone calls to clarify; there's only so much I can take. I especially can't stand all but being called a lier. For the amount of money I'm giving them, I should at least be getting a back rub or something. Fuck. I have been close before to getting funds for the rally car; last year, but things turned out differently. This year was looking better. Oh well.

Scott Manley
Spokane, WA
86' XR4Ti
Please Login or Register to post a reply
hudson
Andrew McNally
Mega Moderator

Re: I seem to be on a roll...........
February 11, 2007 02:00AM
I feel your pain.. remortgaged last spring in an effort to free up some funds to fix the roof etc and maybe have some money to do something fun with... but, the new monthly payments ate up the extra money before too long and now I'm worse off.. go me winking smiley

Andrew M
Onterrible
30ish
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login