Ozgur Simsek
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
working on a Veedub

Shoe throwing contest?
December 19, 2008 12:11AM

Bored? Here you go;

http://sockandawe.com/

rally gods would turn in their graves if they ever knew Lada's were now part of EU rallying!!!
Please Login or Register to post a reply
turoc
Ozgur Simsek
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
working on a Veedub

Re: Shoe throwing contest?
December 19, 2008 12:23AM
Sorry posted under wrong topic!

rally gods would turn in their graves if they ever knew Lada's were now part of EU rallying!!!
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

December 19, 2008 12:35AM
turoc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry posted under wrong topic!

hey this is Rallyanarchy, we don't care!!!

Everything is off topic!

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
alkun
Albert Kun
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
volvo 242

December 19, 2008 12:36AM
That fucker sure can duck fast, huh?
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

December 19, 2008 12:39AM
alkun Wrote:
> That fucker sure can duck fast, huh?

Shame iddit.

'A present from the Iraqui people you DOG!!!!'

Brave man to do that.
Good for him.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Mod Moderator

December 19, 2008 02:44AM
That video was epic. Bush, in my book, has raised from notch 0, to 2. The first was when he passed a bill allowing Park Rangers to designate mountain bike trails, and not the government, making MORE trails accessable to the bikes. This was the 2nd. I dont care who you are, he dodged that shoe like a pro. That could have been JB Nidday, Tom Burress, Clinton, Tony Blair, it doesnt matter. He dodges that like a pro.

The only way that video would have been better is if he caught the shoe, or if he through it back. /both

In other news, My brother and I had another way to make this better. If the speech was in an outdoor snowy environment, and someone through a snow ball at him, and he threw one back, he would have started a new war. This Snow ball fight would bring many questions. Will the UN step in? Will France Surrender? Who will come to our aid?

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
Rich Smith
Rich Smith
Senior Moderator

December 19, 2008 09:28AM
He's still my President for another 33 days.... and never pretended to be anything he wasn't.

You... you... you ANARCHIST!!

Rich Smith
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

December 19, 2008 11:22AM
Rich Smith Wrote:
> He's still my President for another 33 days....
> and never pretended to be anything he wasn't.

He said, and I quote "Ah-AhAHHHMa Uniter, nodda deevider!" (I'm a uniter, not a divider)

He said "We're not in the business of nation-building".

He said "We're gonna bring a new morality to Washington"
And the first thing done was to spread on the radio and Blog-o-sphere thos stories that the departing Democrats "trashed entirely theWhite House....took the "W" keys off keyboards....."

Yeah, new.
>
> You... you... you ANARCHIST!!
>
>
> Rich Smith

He should be indicted, tried and convicted on a long list of criminal and civil charges as should nearly every person he has appointed to 'appointable' positions.
He as well as his staff and enablers and lackies should spend a long time making gravel bigger rocks.

If not set against a wall, after all the slimey dumb fuck seems to like the death penalty, must think it should be applied so lets oblige him.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Rich Smith
Rich Smith
Senior Moderator

December 19, 2008 11:59AM
Comrade,

That's Ronny Raygun and the lying Rush Limbolaw republicans your talking about (not Dubya). You know the guys that created the private sector part of the global economic mess we're in now. And all the lying Democrats that voted for the war and currupted the gubment part of the deepening global recession with no end yet in sight.

The NeoCon's (Dubya's crew) told us EXACTLY who they were before he got elected. Remember the "Project for the New American Century"? And they didn't do it alone either. Now they're on the outs with everybody... the fall guys. But then, like Cheney says,"So what!" They did what they said they would do. Our President is not a King... never has been. The truth is that when 911 happened the NeoCon's were the only ones with a Plan on the the table. And EVERYONE deferred to them. (Well... everyone except you and me.)

Like I always say: "Never trust a Bank, an Insurance Company, or a Politician."

As for our next President 33 days from now, I will celebrate when "Hope" is extended to the Unborn Child.

Rich Smith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2008 12:03PM by Rich Smith.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

December 19, 2008 12:50PM
Well heäs already named as his Education Kahuna the LAWYER who is in charge of the Chicago School District.
A fucking lawyer.
Greg Palast has written about this here:

Obama's "Way-to-Go, Brownie!" Moment?
by Greg Palast
I will not pick a bad Secretary of Education for the Huffington Post

Has Barack Obama forgotten, "Way-to-go, Brownie"? Michael Brown was that guy from the Arabian Horse Association appointed by George Bush to run the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Brownie, not knowing the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain from the south end of a horse, let New Orleans drown. Bush's response was to give his buddy Brownie a "way to go!" thumbs up.

We thought Obama would go a very different way. You'd think the studious Senator from Illinois would avoid repeating the Bush regime's horror show of unqualified appointments, of picking politicos over professionals.

But here we go again. Trial balloons lofted in the Washington Post suggest President-elect Obama is about to select Joel Klein as Secretary of Education. If not Klein, then draft-choice number two is Arne Duncan, Obama's backyard basketball buddy in Chicago.

Say it ain't so, President O.

Let's begin with Joel Klein. Klein is a top notch anti-trust lawyer. What he isn't is an educator. Klein is as qualified to run the Department of Education as Dick Cheney is to dance in Swan Lake. While I've never seen Cheney in a tutu, I have seen Klein fumble about the stage as Chancellor of the New York City school system.

Klein, who lacks even six minutes experience in the field, was handed management of New York's schools by that political Jack-in-the-Box, Mayor Michael Bloomberg. The billionaire mayor is one of those businessmen-turned-politicians who think lawyers and speculators can make school districts operate like businesses.

Klein has indeed run city schools like a business - if the business is General Motors. Klein has flopped. Half the city's kids don't graduate.

Klein is out of control. Not knowing a damn thing about education, rather than rely on those who actually work in the field (only two of his two dozen deputies have degrees in education), Klein pays high-priced consultants to tell him what to do. He's blown a third of a billion dollars on consultant "accountability" projects plus $80 million for an IBM computer data storage system that doesn't work.

What the heck was the $80 million junk computer software for? Testing. Klein is test crazy. He has swallowed hook, line and sinker George Bush's idea that testing students can replace teaching them. The madly expensive testing program and consultant-fee spree are paid for by yanking teachers from the classroom.

Ironically, though not surprisingly, test scores under Klein have flat-lined. Scores would have fallen lower, notes author Jane Hirschmann, but Klein "moved the cut line," that is, lowered the level required to pass. In other words, Klein cheats on the tests.

Nevertheless, media poobahs have fallen in love with Klein, especially Republican pundits. The New York Times' David Brooks is championing Klein, hoping that media hype for Klein will push Obama to keep Bush schools policies in place, trumping the electorate's choice for change.

Brooks and other Republicans (hey, didn't those guys lose?) are pushing Klein as a way for Obama to prove he can reach across the aisle to Republicans like Bloomberg. (Oh yes, Bloomberg's no longer in the GOP, having jumped from the party this year when the brand name went sour.)

Choosing Klein, says Brooks, would display Obama's independence from the teacher's union. But after years of Bush kicking teachers in the teeth, appointing a Bush acolyte like Klein would not indicate independence from teachers but their betrayal.

Hoops versus Hope

The anti-union establishment has a second stringer on the bench waiting in case Klein is nixed: Arne Duncan. Duncan, another lawyer playing at education, was appointed by Chicago's Boss Daley to head that city's train-wreck of a school system. Think of Duncan as "Klein Lite."

What's Duncan's connection to the President-elect? Duncan was once captain of Harvard's basketball team and still plays backyard round-ball with his Hyde Park neighbor Obama.

But Michelle has put a limit on their friendship: Obama was one of the only state senators from Chicago to refuse to send his children into Duncan's public schools. My information is that the Obamas sent their daughters to the elite Laboratory School where Klein-Duncan teach-to-the-test pedagogy is dismissed as damaging and nutty.

Mr. Obama, if you can't trust your kids to Arne Duncan, why hand him ours?

Lawyer Duncan is proud to have raised test scores by firing every teacher in low-scoring schools. Which schools? There's Collins High in the Lawndale ghetto with children from homeless shelters and drug-poisoned 'hoods. They don't do well on tests. So Chicago fired all the teachers. They brought in new ones - then fired all of them too: the teachers' reward for volunteering to work in a poor neighborhood.

It's no coincidence that the nation's worst school systems are run by non-experts like Klein and Duncan.

Obama certainly knows this. I know he knows because he's chosen, as head of his Education Department transition team, one of the most highly respected educators in the United States: Professor Linda Darling-Hammond of Stanford University.

So here we have the ludicrous scene of the President-elect asking this recognized authority, Dr. Darling-Hammond, to vet the qualifications of amateurs Klein and Duncan. It's as if Obama were to ask Michael Jordan, "Say, you wouldn't happen to know anyone who can play basketball, would you?"

Classroom Class War

It's not just Klein's and Duncan's empty credentials which scare me: it's the ill philosophy behind the Bush-brand education theories they promote. "Teach-to-the-test" (which goes under such pre-packaged teaching brands as "Success for All"winking smiley forces teachers to limit classroom time to pounding in rote low-end skills, easily measured on standardized tests. The transparent purpose is to create the future class of worker-drones. Add in some computer training and - voila! - millions trained on the cheap to function, not think. Analytical thinking skills, creative skills, questioning skills will be left to the privileged at the Laboratory School and Phillips Andover Academy.

We hope for better from the daddy of Sasha and Malia.

Educationally, the world is swamping us. The economic and social levees are bursting. We cannot afford another Way-to-go Brownie in charge of rescuing our children.

Greg Palast is the father of school-aged twins and the author of, "No Child's Behind Left," included in his New York Times bestseller, Armed Madhouse. Palast is a Nation Institute Puffin Foundation Fellow for investigative reporting. Get a signed copy of Armed Madhouse for the holidays for a tax-deductible contribution to the Palast Investigative Fund at www.PalastInvestigativeFund.orgÄ

Time will tell.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Rich Smith
Rich Smith
Senior Moderator

December 19, 2008 03:07PM
john vanlandingham Wrote:
> Well heäs already named as his Education Kahuna
> the LAWYER who is in charge of the Chicago School
> District. A fucking lawyer.
>
> Time will tell.

Yeah, it haint looking much like political change is it?

- Obama made his political bones in Chicago. (Yikes.)
- Biden speaks for himself. (Not much lately)
- The Hillary and Bill show goes globetrotting. (Duck & run and the airport, Hillary.)
- Gates stays in for "continuity".
- Ron "Nafta" Kirk as chief trade negotiator.
- Richardson got paid back with an appointment.
- Etc., etc., etc..... ad nauseum.

I'm gonna puke unless the Infrastructure funding gets approved in January.

Then if he signs the pending "ABORTION MADE NORMAL AND EASY FOR EVERYONE" bill as he keeps promising to do, I'm gonna.... well, I'm gonna... well I don't know what I'm gonna. But the Old-Girls network of aging libbers from the 60's seems to have him by the gonades on this bill and he LIKES IT! Crap... I mean sweet Jesus... I mean Lord help us all.

Rich Smith

NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

December 19, 2008 06:54PM
Abortion should be mandatory and people should have to apply for the right to have a child. Fuck this free breeding religious or ignorant expansionist bullshit going on. And now, back to my beer.

Grant Hughes
Rich Smith
Rich Smith
Senior Moderator

December 19, 2008 08:08PM
NoCoast Wrote:
> Abortion should be mandatory and people should
> have to apply for the right to have a child. Fuck
> this free breeding religious or ignorant
> expansionist bullshit going on. And now, back to
> my beer.

Grant,

If you're that angry about life, or other people, or worried about population or whatever your stupid ignorant repressive reasons are, maybe you should go slap the shit out of your mother and find a railroad track to drink beer on.

Damn. Now I hafta repent for saying mean things and go back to my Rosary.

God loves you anyway.

Merry Christmas,
Rich Smith

Vorpal_Rally
Stinkfinger Lipschitz
Senior Moderator

December 20, 2008 01:16PM
NoCoast Wrote:
> Abortion should be mandatory and people should
> have to apply for the right to have a child. Fuck
> this free breeding religious or ignorant
> expansionist bullshit going on. And now, back to
> my beer.
>
> Grant Hughes
> www.nocoastmotorsports.net
> Denver, CO

In the interest of equality between the sexes, let's castrate men while we're at it. Men can make deposits at the local sperm bank before having their pecker whacked off. When they receive that license you're promoting, we can artificially inseminate their domestic partner.

Now, that what I stated has sunk in, does your Manhood feel threatened? It damn well should. It takes two to make the choice to tango. Let's promote abstinence first, then pre-conception birth control, ie condoms, diaphragms, and The Pill.

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
William Ralph Inge

TANSTAAFL
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

December 20, 2008 01:30PM
Vorpal_Rally Wrote:
> In the interest of equality between the sexes,
> let's castrate men while we're at it. Men can make
> deposits at the local sperm bank before having
> their pecker whacked off. When they receive that
> license you're promoting, we can artificially
> inseminate their domestic partner.
>
> Now, that what I stated has sunk in, does your
> Manhood feel threatened? It damn well should. It
> takes two to make the choice to tango. Let's
> promote abstinence first, then pre-conception
> birth control, ie condoms, diaphragms, and The
> Pill.

What you promote makes no sense. Abstinence first doesn't work and is dumb. Birth control should be the first defense and I personally would never have an abortion, but one of the biggest problems in this country stem from the inequity of birth rate between the educated and the ignorant.

Grant Hughes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login